Sessions did not disclose two Russian envoy meetings

I think you're assumptions about me are pretty far off the mark.

Nothing you've posted here is contrary to anything I believe or have posited here or elsewhere.

WaPo's coverage against Trump has been deplorable for the better par of year. And the DNC has been in turmoil longer than that. I want the DNC to be strong and to represent progressive ideas that can be sensibly enacted into policy (may be that's a unicorn, who knows?, this country has never tried it before). But the establishment and their general money whoring has managed to strip them of both their identity AND the grass roots movements they depend on to win elections.

I want the RNC to elect candidates who actually govern on the ideals and principles they campaign on. But that doesn't happen either.

Bit of a side issue but Bezo's buys WaPo. Bezo's, like every good globalist tech king hates the likes of Trump. What I find interesting is the connection of Bezo's and the CIA. May mean something. Maybe nothing.

https://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2014/07/the-details-about-the-cias-deal-with-amazon/374632/

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As an aside, how's that voting fraud investigation going? Find any evidence of the 3 to 5 million illegals all voting for Hillary yet?

Back to the (see what I did there :) ) point how is "The Russians" did it any different than the nuttiest Chem Trail conspiracy theory, hmm?

"a YouGov surveyof Democratic voters found that 50 percent of them think ‘Russia tampered with vote tallies to help Trump’. That is, White House-eyeing Putinites actually meddled with voting machines or ballot counts. There’s no evidence whatever for this. In YouGov’s words, it’s an ‘election day conspiracy theory’."

Edited by richstadiumowner

Bit of a side issue but Bezo's buys WaPo. Bezo's, like every good globalist tech king hates the likes of Trump. What I find interesting is the connection of Bezo's and the CIA. May mean something. Maybe nothing.

https://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2014/07/the-details-about-the-cias-deal-with-amazon/374632/

It means a lot. He's literally a CIA asset.

Though the Washington Post's history of being a favorite mouthpiece for the agency does predate Bezos.

Back to the (see what I did there :) ) point how is "The Russians" did it any different than the nuttiest Chem Trail conspiracy theory, hmm?

"a YouGov surveyof Democratic voters found that 50 percent of them think ‘Russia tampered with vote tallies to help Trump’. That is, White House-eyeing Putinites actually meddled with voting machines or ballot counts. There’s no evidence whatever for this. In YouGov’s words, it’s an ‘election day conspiracy theory’."

Wow. Scary article. Reading the totality of that study makes me realize how stupid, impressionable, and irrational people are. 17% of Clinton Voters and 15% of Trump Voters thought the government orchestrated 9/11? I would have guessed 1 or 2%. 64% of Trump voters thought millions of people voted illegally and 50% of Clinton voters thought Russia actually tampered with the vote tallies. Maybe we are on track to the movie "Idiocracy".

Wow. Scary article. Reading the totality of that study makes me realize how stupid, impressionable, and irrational people are. 17% of Clinton Voters and 15% of Trump Voters thought the government orchestrated 9/11? I would have guessed 1 or 2%. 64% of Trump voters thought millions of people voted illegally and 50% of Clinton voters thought Russia actually tampered with the vote tallies. Maybe we are on track to the movie "Idiocracy".

When most media outlets run or read the headline "Russia hacks election" for weeks, you shape public opinion. Doesn't take much to move opinions of low information voters.

the sad fact is that there is an absolute ѕhitload of dumb ppl out there. they all buy stuff. they all click stuff. and they all get to vote

just look at the popularity of the kardashians and that will give you an idea exactly how many really dumb ppl are out there. the kardashians make money being idiots and doing absolutely nothing of value. but dumb ppl make them rich by spending money whenever one of them says something or wears something

thats why politics is so centered around lowest common denominator, bc most of the ppl you want to influence to vote literally do not have the capacity to make judgments on their own on anything more important than fashion trends

youre damn right the media manufactures consent. so do idiots like kanye west, chris brown, and our national treasures like the kardashians and paris hilton

the sad fact is that there is an absolute ѕhitload of dumb ppl out there. they all buy stuff. they all click stuff. and they all get to vote

just look at the popularity of the kardashians and that will give you an idea exactly how many really dumb ppl are out there. the kardashians make money being idiots and doing absolutely nothing of value. but dumb ppl make them rich by spending money whenever one of them says something or wears something

thats why politics is so centered around lowest common denominator, bc most of the ppl you want to influence to vote literally do not have the capacity to make judgments on their own on anything more important than fashion trends

youre damn right the media manufactures consent. so do idiots like kanye west, chris brown, and our national treasures like the kardashians and paris hilton

Which is why heinlein was right: only veterans should have a vote.

Actually, I think the founding fathers had it right. Only land owners should have a vote.

Land owners, vets, business owners.

Roman empire style.

So you're ok that it was also only white males.

Racist. Blacks and women can and do own land.

Edited by FireChan

So you're ok that it was also only white males.

Tell us Joe, do you support Muslim's right to kill apostates to Islam? Do you support their religious belief to beat their wives? Do you support their religious belief to have multiple wives? Wouldn't it be wonderful to have more people like that in our country so we can celebrate our diversity?

Tell us Joe, do you support Muslim's right to kill apostates to Islam? Do you support their religious belief to beat their wives? Do you support their religious belief to have multiple wives? Wouldn't it be wonderful to have more people like that in our country so we can celebrate our diversity?

I agree with you that all of that stuff is terrible a there should be laws against it. I guess the multiple wives thing could be up for debate since we already let American born muslims do it. With all of that said we do need to be an open and welcoming society. How about we meet them in the middle and ban women from driving? That has win-win written all over it.

You can me ask me to do either of those things. I won't.

You're the one spouting insane right wing conspiracy theories about assasinations of 28 year old dnc staffers.

I owe you nothing in the form of citation.

you can't be taken seriously when you shoot off at the mouth with these types of statements and then take your option a (moral high ground I'm superior to your low lying nonsense) or option b (this be the internet. You can't make me do anything because you are a wanna be tough guy).

No one has to make you do anything. But you come off as a hysterical child with no ability to converse or argue.