Sessions did not disclose two Russian envoy meetings

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1) I'm asking you because you responded to my post.

2) I presented fact. Seth Rich was murdered in what was described as a robbery, though nothing was removed from his body. Wikileaks has said that Rich was the individual who provided them with the emails.

Okay.

See, when you have your guys who unquestionably give you nothing but "facts," then identify other guys who never EVER, under any circumstance, provide anything you'll accept as "fact" then you're engaging in !@#$ery. That's why I responded to you. But--predictably--you have no inclination to think critically this way. That's why PPP is a circle jerk of !@#$ery day in and day out. It's partly comical, mostly pathetic.

And yes, I come here for the sole purpose of critiquing the objectivity some of you have convinced yourselves of. It's anything but.

Don't confuse this for any kind of validation of liberal !@#$ery. And don't confuse this with an endorsement of the liberal !@#$tards you guys like to spend all your time slapping around. You don't know diddly about my knowledge/opinions of these things. Spare me the self-congratulating insults that will profess to.

Okay.

See, when you have your guys who unquestionably give you nothing but "facts," then identify other guys who never EVER, under any circumstance, provide anything you'll accept as "fact" then you're engaging in !@#$ery. That's why I responded to you. But--predictably--you have no inclination to think critically this way. That's why PPP is a circle jerk of !@#$ery day in and day out. It's partly comical, mostly pathetic.

And yes, I come here for the sole purpose of critiquing the objectivity some of you have convinced yourselves of. It's anything but.

Don't confuse this for any kind of validation of liberal !@#$ery. And don't confuse this with an endorsement of the liberal !@#$tards you guys like to spend all your time slapping around. You don't know diddly about my knowledge/opinions of these things. Spare me the self-congratulating insults that will profess to.

Who are "my guys"?

Who are "the guys I will never accept facts from"?

No, you made an accusation. I'll now ask you to either defend it, or retract it.

You can me ask me to do either of those things. I won't.

You're the one spouting insane right wing conspiracy theories about assasinations of 28 year old dnc staffers.

I owe you nothing in the form of citation.

Oh, I'm definitely judging you yahoos. Make no mistake about it.

Good news everyone.............

Big Cat will be selling T-shirts in the lobby after his performance today.

Im-Judging-You-Tshirt-Black.png

You don't know diddly about my knowledge/opinions of these things.

What a hoot.....................

no your replies are so mysterious, we can't tell where you stand................ :lol:

(and, of course, when you are asked a direct question you hide)

you sure are an enigma.

no your replies are so mysterious, we can't tell where you stand................ :lol:

you sure are an enigma.

Ask me a question.

Okay.

That's because we all know you're a big kitty who would rather snipe from the soap box rather than be forced to defend your most likely deranged and incorrect worldview.

That's because we all know you're a big kitty who would rather snipe from the soap box rather than be forced to defend your most likely deranged and incorrect worldview.

"We all know?" Is that like the cool kids table in the 7th grade cafeteria?

Do you call people kitty to their face? Or is that just something you do behind your keyboard?

You don't know **** about me.

"We all know?" Is that like the cool kids table in the 7th grade cafeteria?

Do you call people kitty to their face? Or is that just something you do behind your keyboard?

You don't know **** about me.

I know that in every single PPP post I've ever read of yours, you've never supplied a take on the issue being discussed.

You said "you guys," I responded in kind.

I call Big Cat's kitties.

I know that in every single PPP post I've ever read of yours, you've never supplied a take on the issue being discussed.

You said "you guys," I responded in kind.

I call Big Cat's kitties.

I'll bet when you tell the ladies what a hardass you are on internet message boards, the panties just fly right off. :lol:

You can me ask me to do either of those things. I won't.

You're the one spouting insane right wing conspiracy theories about assasinations of 28 year old dnc staffers.

I owe you nothing in the form of citation.

You're right. You don't owe me anything. You owe it to yourself not to be an intellectual coward, and to defend the words you use.

I'll also note that you weren't able to dispute a single thing I presented in my fourth bullet point:

- Seth Rich was murdered in the timeline of the Wikileaks release.

- His murder was presumed to be a robbery gone wrong, though nothing was missing from his body.

- Wikileaks has made claims through two different individuals that the DNC information did not come from the Russians, but rather came from Rich.

Stop being a hack and a coward.

You're right. You don't owe me anything. You owe it to yourself not to be an intellectual coward, and to defend the words you use.

I'll also note that you weren't able to dispute a single thing I presented in my fourth bullet point:

- Seth Rich was murdered in the timeline of the Wikileaks release.

- His murder was presumed to be a robbery gone wrong, though nothing was missing from his body.

- Wikileaks has made claims through two different individuals that the DNC information did not come from the Russians, but rather came from Rich.

Stop being a hack and a coward.

Hahaha, okay.

So, a hack or a coward would connect all those dots and then turn around and say there's absolutely nothing to see re: the growing list of connections between Trump's circle and Putin's.

I'm perfectly okay saying that either set of dots can be connected. I'm also perfectly content saying neither of them are even remotely plausible.

But being sold on one and in denial of the other, when it's so perfectly aligned to party politics: that's cowardly !@#$ery, and it's all that ever happens here. On both sides.

PPP: a place where a half dozen or so hypocrites spend several hours every day calling anyone who disagrees with them a hypocrite.

Ask me a question.

Any perceptive person would consider this an incredible waste of time.

why do you consider it important at all ?

Bonus question:

Name a few of these posters who are under this disillusionment that "they are objective" so badly that you need to correct them ?

I'm not.

I'm a conservative, most everyone here............save yourself..........has the balls to say what they believe.

1) I'm asking you because you responded to my post.

2) I presented fact. Seth Rich was murdered in what was described as a robbery, though nothing was removed from his body. Wikileaks has said that Rich was the individual who provided them with the emails.

He was shot in a high crime neighborhood at 4:30 in the morning. You will believe anything. No wonder you are a Trump bot

you sure are an enigma enema

Fixed.