The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

Gees, all these arguments where Trump is claiming he was misquoted. First he's fighting with the WSJournal over something totally stupid he said, and they have the recording to prove he did. Now even Lindsey Graham is backing up the point and making Trump a liar. What a joke this guy is. 

He cant treat everyone like Steve Bannon who he in Soviet style accused of insanity and had the right wing powers that be drum him out of the party. 

The impeachment election cant happen soon enough 

13 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Gees, all these arguments where Trump is claiming he was misquoted. First he's fighting with the WSJournal over something totally stupid he said, and they have the recording to prove he did. Now even Lindsey Graham is backing up the point and making Trump a liar. What a joke this guy is. 

He cant treat everyone like Steve Bannon who he in Soviet style accused of insanity and had the right wing powers that be drum him out of the party. 

The impeachment election cant happen soon enough 

I just shake my head at your stupidity.

But I shouldn't be surprised cause that is all leftists are good for, being stupid.

8 hours ago, Koko78 said:

What's an "impeachment election"?

It's what they have after an impeachment primary.

It will take some time for Ms. Clinton to designate the winner though, so we have some time. 

My suggestion would be to hold the primary during the Pro Bowl, because nobody on earth watches that.

Edited by sherpa
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Koko78 said:

What's an "impeachment election"?

It is simply where the mid terms would basically be a referendum on impeachment. 

10 hours ago, DC Tom said:

You've got to love the way he consistently challenges himself.  "You think I've gone full gatorman this time?  Hold my beer and watch this..."

Damn, you clowns are desperate or just anxious maybe. 

3 hours ago, njbuff said:

I just shake my head at your stupidity.

But I shouldn't be surprised cause that is all leftists are good for, being stupid.

What else can a moron like you do? 

5 hours ago, Tiberius said:

It is simply where the mid terms would basically be a referendum on impeachment. 

Damn, you clowns are desperate or just anxious maybe. 

What else can a moron like you do? 

Im not the braindead sheep trying impeach a sitting President for no reason whatsoever, you are.

Obama, was, BY FAR, the worst President this country has and will ever see. I don't care if you are a Republican, Democrat or are a non political American, Obama left this country in miserable shape and the damage control that Trump has to do is mind numbing.

As bad as Obama was, I never once went unhinged and demanded his impeachment. I kept my mouth shut, respected the office of the presidency and let him do his job. Even though he was awful.

But you and the leftist pigs can't keep their mouths shut cause you hate Trump.

And there is a deeper darker issue why there is a constant barrage on Trump every second of every day. It's not the right or the left that see thru the lines of what the Democratic Party and their followers are trying to do, it's every day non political folks who knows what's going on behind the cookie jar in this country.

And it's bash Trump NON STOP to distract from the REAL truth.

Edited by njbuff
  • Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Im not the braindead sheep trying impeach a sitting President for no reason whatsoever, you are.

Obama, was, BY FAR, the worst President this country has and will ever see. I don't care if you are a Republican, Democrat or are a non political American, Obama left this country in miserable shape and the damage control that Trump has to do is mind numbing.

As bad as Obama was, I never once went unhinged and demanded his impeachment. I kept my mouth shut, respected the office of the presidency and let him do his job. Even though he was awful.

But you and the leftist pigs can't keep their mouths shut cause you hate Trump.

And there is a deeper darker issue why there is a constant barrage on Trump every second of every day. It's not the right or the left that see thru the lines of what the Democratic Party and their followers are trying to do, it's every day non political folks who knows what's going on behind the cookie jar in this country.

And it's bash Trump NON STOP to distract from the REAL truth.

Trump is a complete disaster at home and abroad. If you can't see that I can't help you. 

27 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Obama was a decent President, Carter was a 100% disaster, Pierce was another disaster, Hoover happened to be in office when the Depression hit.

By what standard was President Obama a decent President?

He obliterated the rule of law, weaponized the Justice Department, Intel agencies, and IRS against his political enemies, oversaw gun running scandals both into Mexico and the Middle East, created a geo-political power vacuum which was filled by bad actors, initiated a foreign policy and military strategy which led to the rise of ISIS, allowed Hezbollah to run an unfettered criminal enterprise in the United States, and oversaw the worst economic recovery out of a recession the country has ever seen.

By what standard is that good?

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Trump is a complete disaster at home and abroad. If you can't see that I can't help you. 

What policies, specifically, have made his administration a "complete disaster"?

1 minute ago, Koko78 said:

What policies, specifically, have made his administration a "complete disaster"?

By any objective standard his Presidency has been a resounding success mitigated only by failure in an early attempt to repeal the ACA; which, to his credit, he moved on from quickly rather than wasting further political capital.

12 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

He obliterated the rule of law, weaponized the Justice Department, Intel agencies, and IRS against his political enemies, oversaw gun running scandals both into Mexico and the Middle East, created a geo-political power vacuum which was filled by bad actors, initiated a foreign policy and military strategy which led to the rise of ISIS, allowed Hezbollah to run an unfettered criminal enterprise in the United States, and oversaw the worst economic recovery out of a recession the country has ever seen.

By what standard is that good?

Obama was a good and decent President except to pigheaded fools who want to cause a bar-brawl over any discussion.

6 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Obama was a good and decent President except to pigheaded fools who want to cause a bar-brawl over any discussion.

I didn't ask you for another of your empty headed,  terrible opinions, administered by fiat. 

I asked you by what objective standard was he a good/decent President.  I've listed (uncomprehensively) his major failings which I believe would  preclude any person from being considered a good President.  What, in your mind, qualifies him as "good".

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

37 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Gee. You say that like they’re bad things. Those are his triumphs. 

another list of white-man entitled rich-country whining to put up Tasker/

Obama goes into history as a decent man and good President, not even an argument is possible outside of craziness....  I expect better of you.

5 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Obama goes into history as a decent man and good President, not even an argument is possible outside of craziness....  I expect better of you.

No, you are not making a reasonable argument here. Obama has no real accomplishments but a bevy of failures. He does read a teleprompter well though.

3 hours ago, row_33 said:

So, to reiterate:

- obliterating the rule of law

- weaponing the Justice Department, Intel agencies, and IRS against his political enemies

- overseeing gun running scandals both into Mexico and the Middle East

- creating a geo-political power vacuum which was filled by bad actors

- initiating a foreign policy and military strategy which led to the rise of ISIS

- allowing Hezbollah to run an unfettered criminal enterprise in the United States

- overseeing the worst economic recovery out of a recession the country has ever seen

These things are only markers of a terrible Presidency because I'm white, and are only problematic because I live in a "rich country" and should be more tolerant of... what exactly?  Further, if I'm not supposed to use the standards of a "rich country" to judge his Administration, how is it even possible to compare President Obama to past presidents?  They were also Presidents of a "rich country", much richer by comparison, than Obama's America.

Again, by what standard was Barack Obama a good president?  What were his achievements?  Do they mitigate his failures?  Can you defend his failures?

I'm not interested in your fiat declarations, and I'm less interested in the judgments of court historians.  Outline the reasons he was a good President or shut the !@#$ up.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

8 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Obama goes into history as a decent man and good President, not even an argument is possible outside of craziness.... 

I understand your frustration , but that statement simply is not true.

There are many, many logical, factual, and reasonable arguments that people can make to show that Obama was a poor President.

It is "crazy" to make such an absolute statement that his decency and goodness are "beyond" any argument ...........