The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

53 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Maybe people in flyover country would be more receptive to the MSM if they spent more time listening to what people in flyover country have to say instead of telling them what they're supposed to think

But if they don't tell rural America what to think, how will the people know they're racist, misogynist, and just generally deplorable?

Not even kidding...the left sees rural Americans as a problem they have to fix, then when they refuse to be fixed, it just confirms to the left that they're the problem.  

It’s an insult to actual left politics for rich fools slightly a tad left of center to call themselves left.

i guess it started on CNN Crossfire calling Michael Kinsley “on the left” when he wasn’t remotely on the left

A lot of it is self inflicted by some dumb guy why doesn't understand Twitterverse 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-apos-fake-news-awards-024006352.html

President Donald Trump finally unveiled his “fake news” awards on Wednesday evening, but it didn’t exactly have a smooth rollout. 

Trump’s tweet plugging the awards led to a page on the GOP website, which couldn’t handle the surge in traffic and immediately crashed. 

“The site is temporarily offline, we are working to bring it back up. Please try back later,” a message on the website read.

image.thumb.png.05c63feeb33c30513da6fcdc46ee489b.png

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

A lot of it is self inflicted by some dumb guy why doesn't understand Twitterverse 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-apos-fake-news-awards-024006352.html

President Donald Trump finally unveiled his “fake news” awards on Wednesday evening, but it didn’t exactly have a smooth rollout. 

Trump’s tweet plugging the awards led to a page on the GOP website, which couldn’t handle the surge in traffic and immediately crashed. 

“The site is temporarily offline, we are working to bring it back up. Please try back later,” a message on the website read.

image.thumb.png.05c63feeb33c30513da6fcdc46ee489b.png

Are you & your TDS pals seriously equating Trump trolling the media with a critical online health insurance platform?  

2 hours ago, GG said:

Are you & your TDS pals seriously equating Trump trolling the media with a critical online health insurance platform?  

If this blowhard would shut the :censored: up and lay off twitter     the lying media wouldn't have much "less" to report about.

If this blowhard would not tweet against the GOP's agenda first thing in the morning, then Paul Ryan wouldn't have to race to Donny's office and explain to him his tweet is against what they are trying to achieve and that he must correct his blunder with a retweet.   

He's not helping the party and he's not helping his all so important image. 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

If this blowhard would shut the :censored: up and lay off twitter     the lying media wouldn't have much "less" to report about.

If this blowhard would not tweet against the GOP's agenda first thing in the morning, then Paul Ryan wouldn't have to race to Donny's office and explain to him his tweet is against what they are trying to achieve and that he must correct his blunder with a retweet.   

He's not helping the party and he's not helping his all so important image. 

The reason he uses Twitter is because he can't count on the media to cover him, or what he says and does objectively, so he uses the medium to directly communicate with the people; and to manipulate his political enemies.

He's done so absolutely brilliantly.

24 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

The reason he uses Twitter is because he can't count on the media to cover him, or what he says and does objectively, so he uses the medium to directly communicate with the people; and to manipulate his political enemies.

He's done so absolutely brilliantly.

Correct. Say what you will about Trump, but he is a genius at social media trolling and getting his message - unfiltered - out to his base. 

It's all normal, Nanker. You just don't "get it". 

People don't yet realize where this is all going. But when they do, there are going to be a lot of folks changing their tune. The illusion is crumbling. Reality is bleeding through... time to expose the darkness to the light and take back what was taken from us all. 

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Image result for anderson cooper and mom pic in bed

Same guy, with mom. That "art" over the bed isn't creepy at all... 

That's a bit of a stretch, no?  I bet if we had a stack of photos of your mom from the '70's we could pick out some pretty weird ****.

4 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Ok, this I will admit is totally !@#$ed up

Edited by Cugalabanza
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Cugalabanza said:

That's a bit of a stretch, no?  I bet if we had a stack of photos of your mom from the '70's we could pick out some pretty weird ****.

Look closer at that "art". You could take all the photos of all my ancestors and you won't find a single work of art celebrating human sacrifice proudly displayed in LIFE magazine. (the star and moon symbol - look it up)

Nanker is linking the tougher stuff. It exists. It's real. It's not a psy-op or a hoax. This is systemic (I've seen some - very little but enough - first hand in my business). The sickness is deep.

But it's crumbling. 

Edited by Deranged Rhino

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Look closer at that "art". You could take all the photos of all my ancestors and you won't find a single work of art celebrating human sacrifice proudly displayed in LIFE magazine. (the star and moon symbol - look it up)

Nanker is linking the tougher stuff. It exists. It's real. It's not a psy-op or a hoax. This is systemic (I've seen some - very little but enough - first hand in my business). The sickness is deep.

But it's crumbling. 

That **** is nothing.  I once found a Conway Twitty cassette tape in my mom's car.

• Haha (+1) 2