The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

2 hours ago, Nanker said:

You Trump haters push it way too hard. It’s despicable. 

It's hilarious!

The best will be we FINALLY get everyone voting a shade right of centre to refuse to say who they are voting for, so polls will have Hillary at 80% of decided voters and then BOOM!!!! with Trump winning easily in 2020.

5 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Hey douche,  who the blank EVER said I was a Trump anything?

You have to realize, if you’re not part of the coup effort/resistance, then you’re part of the problem, you !@#$ing NAZI  sympathizer. 

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Hey douche,  who the blank EVER said I was a Trump anything?

Judging by your post count you seem pretty new here.

So here's some background on Tibs.  In Tib's reality anybody who isn't a Kool-Aid drinking DNC Talking Points parrot is a Trump supporter

Edited by /dev/null

Just now, /dev/null said:

Judging by your post count you seem pretty new here.

So here's some background on Tibs.  In Tib's reality anybody who isn't a Kool-Aid drinking DNC Talking Points puppet is a Trump supporter

You either agree with Tiberius, or you're a racist Nazi.

And nobody agrees with Tiberius.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Nanker said:

You have to realize, if you’re not part of the coup effort/resistance, then you’re part of the problem, you !@#$ing NAZI  sympathizer. 

I like seeing more money in my checks, so I must be a Nazi sympathizer, lol.

16 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Funny, I never voted for Trump, haven't gone to one of his rallies and I am not a Republican.

So, you believe what you want in your liberal mind.

You repeat Trump rhetoric, attack the same things he does and demonstrate a marked ignorance that is impossible to miss. You are simply repeating his nonesense. Nice try though in pretending to be something else. I for one in not buying your total bull sh it 

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You repeat Trump rhetoric, attack the same things he does and demonstrate a marked ignorance that is impossible to miss. You are simply repeating his nonesense. Nice try though in pretending to be something else. I for one in not buying your total bull sh it 

Yeah, but you're a !@#$ing idiot who's only ever been right accidentally, so no one cares what you think.

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You're on a roll.