The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

1 hour ago, 4merper4mer said:

To be fair, VGer has seen a lot more of the universe than the two people in hats.

And it appears that she was just doing a fly-by in a low earth orbit while getting emotionally charged to blast off again into deep space. Na-nu na-nu. 

12 hours ago, Hedge said:

Too many are too far gone.

Another member of tribe @Tiberius

I love askingg these women if they've ever had consensual sex.  They get triggered.

53 minutes ago, Foxx said:

is it bad that i'm turned on by her?

Powder got a sex change.

pi52nh-f_bigger.jpgDan LevinVerified account @globaldan
FollowFollow @globaldan

I'm a New York Times reporter writing about #exposechristianschools. Are you in your 20s or younger who went to a Christian school? I'd like to hear about your experience and its impact on your life. Please DM me.

2:51 PM - 24 Jan 2019

(((AG))) Retweeted Dan Levin

'The Covington fiasco has proved to be a clarifying moment...

Much of the American media is no longer engaged in journalism.

It is engaged in opposition research and in what is sometimes known among political operatives as “black p.r.”' https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/01/covington-catholic-students-smear-job-crisis-of-citizenship/ 

22 minutes ago, B-Man said:

That first one...Jesus Christ, that's a recipe for writing a biased piece: a call for a group of people who self-select to give him negative information, from which he can generalize.

It's not even subtle.  

22 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

How will we ever survive without the HuffPo's opinion section?

How glorious is this? 

Huffpo and Buzzfeed...I know they share a founding background but to my knowledge they’re independent from each other, at least from a business standpoint (DR?)

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Kevbeau said:

Huffpo and Buzzfeed...I know they share a founding background but to my knowledge they’re independent from each other, at least from a business standpoint (DR?)

DR should change his screen name to "Ask Siri".

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1