The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

DqmU3I6U0AAF827.jpg  DqmU3_gU0AEmv04.jpg

Stark difference in how the stories are "framed"

It's a benefit actually. To those who aren't too far gone down the NPC route, they are seeing the games being played. Used to be the media would try to hide it, not anymore. It's blatant because they know we live in two different realities as a country now: 

1) Those still living inside the establishment media's bubble, who believe Trump is a Russian puppet/illegal president/neo-Hitler. 

and

2) Those who deal in reality. 

The media is banking on group number 1 being larger. They're wrong, as we're about to find out in a little over a week.

12 minutes ago, B-Man said:

DqmU3I6U0AAF827.jpg  DqmU3_gU0AEmv04.jpg

Stark difference in how the stories are "framed"

lol. what a joke.

full frontpage headline for a bomb suspect who by the way would be more appropriately termed a non-bomb suspect. two-thirds frontpage headline far a 'Congressman shot' story where someone was actually injured.

nothing to see here, move along.

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's a benefit actually. To those who aren't too far gone down the NPC route, they are seeing the games being played. Used to be the media would try to hide it, not anymore. It's blatant because they know we live in two different realities as a country now: 

1) Those still living inside the establishment media's bubble, who believe Trump is a Russian puppet/illegal president/neo-Hitler. 

and

2) Those who deal in reality. 

The media is banking on group number 1 being larger. They're wrong, as we're about to find out in a little over a week.

Well, I hope you are right, but 2016 makes me think you should avoid predictions.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

lol. what a joke.

full frontpage headline for a bomb suspect who by the way would be more appropriately termed a non-bomb suspect. two-thirds frontpage headline far a 'Congressman shot' story where someone was actually injured.

nothing to see here, move along.

And the shooting  of the congressman was a local story for the Washington Post.

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

lol. what a joke.

Well, they had to save the other third to put an anti-Trump story above the fold...  :lol:

• Haha (+1) 2

Zip your lips, don’t blame Trump
by Howie Carr

Original Article

Can we please not talk about President Donald Trump for a day or so?

President Trump didn’t shoot up the Tree of Life Synagogue in Pittsburgh yesterday. The alleged shooter hated Trump, thought he was a “globalist,” didn’t vote for him, never owned a MAGA hat. You could look it up.

Trump’s favorite daughter, Ivanka, converted to Judaism. Three of his grandchildren are Jewish. He handled his presidential duties well yesterday. But he was still getting blamed, by the people who are always ranting about getting in their faces, kicking ’em when they’re down, no civility until the Democrats are back in power and so forth ...

This isn’t about the First Amendment, or the Second. This is about nuts, and criminals, and why nothing is ever done about lunatics anymore until something like this happens.

Robert Bowers’ social media postings are conspiratorial to the point of incoherence. Apparently QAnon, which makes Lyndon LaRouche’s delusions seem rational, wasn’t far enough into the weeds for him.

He was spewing out all kinds of vitriol on Twitter, and nobody paid any attention apparently. Megyn Kelly gets fired for saying the stupid thoughtless stuff that TV anchors are always yapping about, but nobody notices this guy until it’s too late?

Same thing in Broward County with this week’s fake Indian — Cesar Sayoc Jr. What exactly do you have to do to get arrested in Fort Lauderdale these days?

More at the link:

The problem is, Max. You don't want a debate.

When you say, "Either you support the Dems or the GOP.

If the latter you are endorsing Trump," that's not an invitation for debate. That's a judgment.

and good Lord almighty do we see that bit of twisted assumption here on this forum also....................:lol:

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Sometimes I wonder what he actually knew about the policies of his Presidency. I'm torn between he was an evil-dictator (he ran things in a "what I say goes" manner), an evil-puppet, or simply a well-paid stooge. 

Edited by Buffalo_Gal

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Sometimes I wonder what he actually knew about the policies of his Presidency. I'm torn between he was an evil-dictator (he ran things in a "what I say goes" manner), an evil-puppet, or simply a well-paid stooge. 

Totally understand that sentiment, I share it. 

The more I dug into the events of 2015-2016, the more dirt I found from 2008-20015. I began firmly in the "useful idiot/well paid stooge" camp, a man who came into office with noble intentions but either through hook or by crook was co-opted by the uniparty cabal in DC. But the more dirt I found, especially with regards to his Iranian policies (not just the Iran deal, but Stuxnet, ISIS, Operation Casandra, and the battle field alliances made in Syria with AQ/ISIS et al), he kept sliding more and more into the knowing-puppet/evil-puppet character. 

What he is truly we may never know. But there's enough evidence out there to at least make the case that his priorities were not America first, but Iran first. That alone makes him suspect, if not treasonous, in my book.  

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Totally understand that sentiment, I share it. 

The more I dug into the events of 2015-2016, the more dirt I found from 2008-20015. I began firmly in the "useful idiot/well paid stooge" camp, a man who came into office with noble intentions but either through hook or by crook was co-opted by the uniparty cabal in DC. But the more dirt I found, especially with regards to his Iranian policies (not just the Iran deal, but Stuxnet, ISIS, Operation Casandra, and the battle field alliances made in Syria with AQ/ISIS et al), he kept sliding more and more into the knowing-puppet/evil-puppet character. 

What he is truly we may never know. But there's enough evidence out there to at least make the case that his priorities were not America first, but Iran first. That alone makes him suspect, if not treasonous, in my book.  

Obama ***** us over for almost 20,000 years.  Jeesh. I bet you did uncover a lot

• Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Note how Bash closes the segment. Then watch this: 

The cannot be honest, not even about their own content or roles in what's transpired. 

Exhibit A - the NPC meme is real! Those aren't real people, those are programmed puppets spewing the same thing over and over. Too freakin funny! ??

• Like (+1) 1

in case you want to skip the Today's White House briefing

REPORTER: Isn't the president to blame for all this stuff ?

SANDERS: No it's your fault

REPORTER: that's outrageous

SANDERS: you're outrageous

(end of briefing)

ANCHOR IN STUDIO: What we just saw was outrageous !!

:lol:

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Boyst62 said:

Obama ***** us over for almost 20,000 years.  Jeesh. I bet you did uncover a lot

There is a conspiracy that the traditional calendar is faked, in order to hide certain events in history.  Clearly, Obama's party to it.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

As Mike Moore says in his book that was released today, there’s no statute of limitations on treason. Too much is coming out to not demand the application of law to his crimes. It will take time but in the end I believe he’ll be charged.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

There is a conspiracy that the traditional calendar is faked, in order to hide certain events in history.  Clearly, Obama's party to it.

well, you see.... the Earth was much much smaller and much much closer to the Sun not long ago. years  only took days. the current land mass building of the volcanic center has led to a much much larger Earth. the loss of a solid center has led to less of a gravitational pull from the sun so we have migrated out further and further making the years longer and longer....

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

well, you see.... the Earth was much much smaller and much much closer to the Sun not long ago. years  only took days. the current land mass building of the volcanic center has led to a much much larger Earth. the loss of a solid center has led to less of a gravitational pull from the sun so we have migrated out further and further making the years longer and longer....

osguv4zqive89nrfs1j4

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Jim Acosta at the presser BEGGING Sarah Sanders to say CNN is the enemy of the people. She wouldn't, and he got mad. :lol: 

IVCd1r7A_normal.jpgCaleb Howl
Jim Acosta is doing his afternoon opinion show during the briefing again. But with a different hair color.

On today’s episode, our hero tries to get White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders to acknowledge that Donald Trump is responsible for the mail bomb scare. Let’s see how that goes!

You’d be hard-pressed to find a Real Journalist™ more insufferable than Jim Acosta. He’s actually trying to paint himself and CNN as the victims. That’s some chutzpah, right there.

White House message, delivered twice so far by Sarah Sanders:

“The very first action the president did was condemn these heinous acts. The very first thing that the media did was condemn the president.”

• Like (+1) 2