Kirk Cousins wants out of Washington

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

....keep your day job...........a $24 million dollar rental so you can tag him in 2018 around $27 mil or let 'em extort you for 50-60 mil guaranteed?....thanks............

Kirk wants a long term deal. I think he'd want a lot from D only because they didn't show him the love this year.

In spite Kirk would probably accept a high but reasonable 5 year deal. Almost like what Taylor would have gotten if the Bills kept to his last contract.

$27 mil cap hit wasn't it?

Kirk wants a long term deal. I think he'd want a lot from D only because they didn't show him the love this year.

In spite Kirk would probably accept a high but reasonable 5 year deal. Almost like what Taylor would have gotten if the Bills kept to his last contract.

$27 mil cap hit wasn't it?

No not like that. Cap hit was after two years.

He is not coming to Buffalo. Why do we keep talking about him?

We are all armchair GM s

Let's face it , if any of us had any real know how on anything about football we would all be in football work.

The saints and Brees had no love then got a deal done and were in love again. It's all negotiating Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

...just my opinion regardless, but can't stand him....he's all about ME and his stats period......salary demands and holding out jammed the Saints up..after his wallet, stats are #2 on his list.......

...LMAO...Brownies could have more QB's in camp than Gruden EVER did in TB...............

Profootballtalk reports there's a "growing belief" in league circles the Browns could pursue Redskins franchise player Kirk Cousins.

Per a league source, Cousins' concern upon signing the franchise tag was that he could be traded, "specifically" to Cleveland. The Browns have the cap space, draft picks and need to pursue a deal. Were Cousins to be acquired without a long-term contract already in tow, the sides would have until July 15 to come to an agreement. Although he's tried to tamp down the speculation in recent days, Cousins appears bitterly unhappy in Washington.
Mar 14 - 4:29 PM

The latest info I heard in a sound bite this AM.

Cousins by phone asked the FO is they intended on trading him, they said no, that they liked what he had done and wanted to keep him in DC. Cousins himself said he never demanded a trade and he sounded quite pleased with what he heard.

IMO, Kirk isn't going anywhere this season.

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

The latest info I heard in a sound bite this AM.

Cousins by phone asked the FO is they intended on trading him, they said no, that they liked what he had done and wanted to keep him in DC. Cousins himself said he never demanded a trade and he sounded quite pleased with what he heard.

IMO, Kirk isn't going anywhere this season.

they even had a snippet from an interview with him on sirius where he mentioned that the first time he heard he demanded a trade when he was shopping with his wife. apparently the clerk came up to him and asked him about the demand. kirk claims he has zero idea where that came from.

apparently even the browns backed off.

they even had a snippet from an interview with him on sirius where he mentioned that the first time he heard he demanded a trade when he was shopping with his wife. apparently the clerk came up to him and asked him about the demand. kirk claims he has zero idea where that came from.

apparently even the browns backed off.

I heard it on AM radio,

shoe shopping wasn't it?

The Browns got Osweiller so I think that put that to rest.

Thoughts, if Cousins really doesnt want to play for Washington what if Buffalo proposes TT and our 2nd for Cousins. Just say Washington would take it, would fans be happy with him?

Too much dead money and Cousins will need a new contract. Impossible.