Trump and Russia

12 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

Does the fact that the Russian mafia steals bazillions from Medicaid in NY city and it goes unchecked mean Cuomo is colluding with Russians?

It does and what's really pissing off the left is that the Russians would collude with Trump and Republicans when the Dems thought that the Russians would be their exclusive and reliable collusion partners. 

On 3/6/2018 at 9:57 AM, ALF said:

Boris Johnson has claimed England could pull out of the World Cup if there is a proven link between Russia and the recent 'poisoning attempt' of a former spy.

Skripal, 66, and his 33-year-old daughter were exposed to what police said was an unknown substance in the English city of Salisbury. Both are still critically ill in intensive care.

"We don't know exactly what has taken place in Salisbury, but if it's as bad as it looks, it is another crime in the litany of crimes that we can lay at Russia's door," Johnson told the British parliament

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/england-could-pull-out-2018-12136429

Who cares.  It'd be a move in the right direction instead of supporting that faggotry game.

1 hour ago, keepthefaith said:

It does and what's really pissing off the left is that the Russians would collude with Trump and Republicans when the Dems thought that the Russians would be their exclusive and reliable collusion partners. 

They probably thought the commie connection was enough but commies eat their own.

14 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

Does the fact that the Russian mafia steals bazillions from Medicaid in NY city and it goes unchecked mean Cuomo is colluding with Russians?

Is it because I do not live in NYC that I don't get this reference?

There is no Trump-Russia, there never was no Trump-Russia, there never will be no Trump-Russia.

I hope when this is all said and done that the king of this crap, Schiff, gets arrested for wasting America's time and money on this ridiculously false narrative.

But the left wing nuttery will continue because they are dishonest and don't care about Americans, only retaining their votes and spread the obvious lies about Trump that the American public see right though.

Edited by njbuff

7 minutes ago, njbuff said:

There is no Trump-Russia, there never was no Trump-Russia, there never will be no Trump-Russia.

I hope when this is all said and done that the king of this crap, Schiff, gets arrested for wasting America's time and money on this ridiculously false narrative.

But the left wing nuttery will continue because they are dishonest and don't care about Americans, only retaining their votes and spread the obvious lies about Trump that the American public see right though.

Well, just as long as you are being so objective, who could possibly argue with that?

3 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

Well, just as long as you are being so objective, who could possibly argue with that?

I am objective, no Trump-Russia collusion whatsoever.

You don't have to be a political hack to know the truth.

I never supported or voted for Trump, so I come at this as no right winger whatsoever. Just an American who is tired of wasted time and money on a subject we all know the answer to.

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

I am objective, no Trump-Russia collusion whatsoever.

You don't have to be a political hack to know the truth.

I never supported or voted for Trump, so I come at this as no right winger whatsoever. Just an American who is tired of wasted time and money on a subject we all know the answer to.

It doesn't seem proper to be so positive of your conclusion.  You may be tired but many millions of Americans are not as convinced.  If the Mueller investigation were abruptly ended, we would not all be happy.  You are certainly entitled to an opinion but keep in mind there are others of equal value.

1 minute ago, Bob in Mich said:

It doesn't seem proper to be so positive of your conclusion.  You may be tired but many millions of Americans are not as convinced.  If the Mueller investigation were abruptly ended, we would not all be happy.  You are certainly entitled to an opinion but keep in mind there are others of equal value.

Only left wingers who hate Trump and want dirt him, no matter what the cost, will not be happy.

Trump-Russia was a witch hunt from the beginning and ANY American with brain knows this. You don't have to be a Republican, Democrat, Independent to see this.

Like I have said a hundred time, I didn't vote, support or even like Trump, but I KNEW the second this BS came out....... it is/was exactly that, Bullsh!t

8 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Only left wingers who hate Trump and want dirt him, no matter what the cost, will not be happy.

Trump-Russia was a witch hunt from the beginning and ANY American with brain knows this. You don't have to be a Republican, Democrat, Independent to see this.

Like I have said a hundred time, I didn't vote, support or even like Trump, but I KNEW the second this BS came out....... it is/was exactly that, Bullsh!t

Truth

22 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

You may be tired but many millions of Americans are not as convinced. 

It is true that there are many Americans not convinced, they're called morons.

Though your "many millions" number is suspect.

19 minutes ago, njbuff said:

I certainly don't know that conspiracy can be proved.  It may not be provable and may not have actually happened.  But, then again, it may have occurred and may yet be provable.  There is waaaay too many Russia related events, contacts, pleas, indictments, and lies for any objective individual to say this whole investigation has just been a witch hunt.

A jurist would want to see all available evidence when Mueller's report comes out.  A lawyer would want to limit possible damaging evidence coming into view.  In my opinion  citizens should be jurists in this matter and not lawyers.

It is really immaterial that initially you didn't support Trump and your spidey sense told you that the story was BS.  Again, yours is one opinion.  Millions disagree with you.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

I certainly don't know that conspiracy can be proved.  It may not be provable and may not have actually happened.  But, then again, it may have occurred and may yet be provable.  There is waaaay too many Russia related events, contacts, pleas, indictments, and lies for any objective individual to say this whole investigation has just been a witch hunt.

Mueller's probe isn't a witch hunt. It's needed. 

It just isn't investigating what you think it is. When that comes out, it's going to be really fun to watch heads explode trying to spin it.