NFL Combine List: Chad Kelly Not Invited

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All i want to know is what round would we be okay grabbing him. Let's say first round we get a WR, 2nd S, where do we get him?

I wouldn't even hire him to clean the toilets at the stadium and you want him to lead your football team? He will go undrafted and be lucky to make a practice squad assuming he doesn't do anything else stupid

And all the "draft Chad Kelly" people on this board just got hit with a smack of reality . . .

again.. jamies winston GOT invited.. so who gives a sh-t what the powers that be of the combine think ...dont understand all the chad kelly hate on here.. i get it he probably needs to grow up.. but for crissakes. he isnt alone

Edited by dwight in philly

again.. jamies winston GOT invited.. so who gives a sh-t what the powers that be of the combine think ...dont understand all the chad kelly hate on here.. i get it he probably needs to grow up.. but for crissakes. he isnt alone

Its ok Kevin, someone will take Chad 6th or 7th round

For anyone who thought he had actually matured the running onto the field at St.Joes's episode really hurt. That was the final straw that broke the camels back imo.

That is certainly hard to get over. Wonder if he'd been drinking. If he had, that helps explain the extreme stupidity, but raises another red flag. I honestly wish him the best, but that's a lose/lose.