The only Mahomes thread you need

Estro

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is Twobills. people can talk about whatever they want whenever they want.

If you don't like it don't read it.

Friggin topic police. Sheesh!

That's actually not how it works. There are rules for a reason and judging by your previous screen names, you should be banned from any QB discussions! :w00t:

Same dude made tje thread "Sidney Jones in the 5th?". Lol. Dude should be banned for making threads asap. Another bbmb refugee fail I suspect.

Man, some of you guys really have some type of disdain sentiment towards bbmb. Not like we asked for the message board to be shut down.

Edited by Captain Murica

Same dude made tje thread "Sidney Jones in the 5th?". Lol. Dude should be banned for making threads asap. Another bbmb refugee fail I suspect.

I opened this thread up for the sole purpose of checking the OP's post count. I was wondering if it was low. Once I saw that it was I searched for the mandatory BBMB Refugee comment. Luckily I wasn't disappointed :flirt:

I opened this thread up for the sole purpose of checking the OP's post count. I was wondering if it was low. Once I saw that it was I searched for the mandatory BBMB Refugee comment. Luckily I wasn't disappointed :flirt:

....yup, us BBMB'ers are ALL from that black hole of Calcutta.......

With the new Tyrod deal, I wouldn't use a 1st round pick on a QB unless I thought they were very likely to be a Super Bowl caliber player. I don't see that with the guys in this draft. We should definitely take a QB, but not in the first round.

Taylor Virginia Tech stats -
49 games / 44 TDs / 7017 yards / 57% comp / 20 INT / 137 rating
Mahomes Texas Tech stats -
32 games / 93 TDs / 11252 yards / 64% comp / 29 INT / 152 rating
Just thought I'd compare the two players as QBs coming out of college. Taylor is an athlete with a decent arm playing QB, he's unfortunately hit his ceiling (which btw is impressive from where he was picked in the draft). Mahomes is the "real deal" as a QB, with a great arm. The Bills will continue to be a nothing franchise until they start drafting QBs (like Mahomes) with great talent and hitting on one. An elite TE (or whatever) will not fix this franchise no matter how elite the player is. The Bills need to be laser focused on finding their future franchise QB.

Man, some of you guys really have some type of disdain sentiment towards bbmb. Not like we asked for the message board to be shut down.

I read bbmb from time to time. Only time to time because the majority of the posters made it pretty awful. I don't want this great place to turn into bbmb. Many long time posters here feel the same.

...perhaps we all need to purchase your rarified air "perfume" so we don't stink up the joint.......hope you don't fall off that high horse sonny.....my my.......

While we're at it, what's with all the ............'s?