A.Williams Keep Him or Let Him Walk ?

T master

The past 2 seasons the Bills start out good in the secondary then the general of the secondary A Williams goes down with a injury & the depth at the position is not good enough to carry us the rest of the season .

So my question is do they (even if he feels healthy) bring A.W. back for another season only to have the same thing happen & lose a open roster spot to where they can fill it with another goos safety out of the draft ?

Or move on ?

I vote in favor of (before he gets hurt bad) letting him go ! A.Williams is a great player when healthy but if i was a Bills GM i wouldn't want his future health being my responsibility .

It's bad enough with a heathy player but this is the same situation as the Tony Romo deal in Dallas !

Sure these guys are good if not great players at their position but do you take the chance at them getting hurt & that being on your conscience as a organization or do you sit them down & say LOOK !!

We had Kevin Everett get hurt & glory to god he is fine & can continue a normal life but all's it takes is one hit for Williams & his future could be a lot different .

Plus as shallow as it may sound the Bills new coaching staff could use the roster spot to have a younger body that doesn't have the injury question ...

What do you think as Bills fans ? Move on from A.W. or keep him ?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I like A A Ron I think it is time to move on if he has any potential neck problems. If he was out with only a concussion that may be different. Still need some more talent at the safety position either way.

Edited by bmur66

Kevin Everett is by no means living a normal life. I watched a documentary a couple years ago and he struggles with day to day life issues.

Having said that, these players know there is a possibility of major injury. It is the choice they make for generational money. If AW wants to play, it is his decision!

The Bills can't just "let him walk" aka release him. That would result in $4.85 million in dead cap. Which would be dumb.

He's back unless he decides to retire.

Thank you. It should be required to pull up the player's contract on Spotrac before posting a thread