NFL is scripted

marvlevy

Before the game I told my wife how it would go. At the end of the half it would be a blowout for Atlanta but the pats would win. They always claim coaches make adjustments at the half. No the script just changes at the half. No I didn't watch it or any other game is season.

Before the game I told my wife how it would go. At the end of the half it would be a blowout for Atlanta but the pats would win. They always claim coaches make adjustments at the half. No the script just changes at the half. No I didn't watch it or any other game is season.

Too bad you didn't post that yesterday.....

I was at work for my last overnight this week. I said samething. The guy I work with didnt want to hear it!

The only thing catching me was the onsides call... I didn't think they would try it.

But when they burned two timeouts early and Ryan's helmet headset malfunctioned, the deal was sealed for me.

Must be such a burden to know what the future holds...and then have to tell us about it afterwards.

A ref can call a hold on ever play.

Too bad you didn't post that yesterday.....

I wouldn't say scripted as much as "pushed" outcomes. Obviously, the missed PAT factored into equation.

Again, teams are dialed in so much now, two good teams will make it close even with one having a bad half. The League "pushes" the rest. It didn't really matter if Falcons eventually won, but push was there to make things entertaining.

If so then please explain in depth the Bills script !!

Edited by T master

So have you retired on all the Moneyline bets you made on the Pats at 10/1 and up in the 2nd half?

I was thinking the same thing! I've been convinced of it since the Saint miraculously won their first Superbowl in their first year back in New Orleans after Katrina..... If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is. My only question is, when is it our turn?!

So the NFL is scripted - BY YOU?

Dude, make the Bills win, I mean, cooooooome onnnnn!

While I'm not quite ready to go down the rabbit hole on this, I did have an unsettling thought watching the second half. For those of you old enough, do you remember Hulk Hogan wrestling? He would look like he was losing most of the match until he would magically spazz out, beat up and body slam the other guy then drop a leg on him and get the pin? Brady has essentially been doing the football equivalent of this for his whole career. The losses? Even Hogan had to drop the title once in a while...

Either that or he's just that good.😥