Would You Take a Flyer on Victor Cruz?

H2o

Woods gets picked up by Atlanta, proceeds to amass 1200 receiving yards and 10 TD's, and TSW calls for Whaley's head for not paying him.

Actually I think Woods heads back home to LA to play for the Rams.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woods gets picked up by Atlanta, proceeds to amass 1200 receiving yards and 10 TD's, and TSW calls for Whaley's head for not paying him.

That's definitely a team that could be looking at him and they can afford it. They have some money and no real significant free agents to sign. However there's quite a few receivers that are in that 8 million dollar range that are just as good and fill a similar role. Garcon, Desean Jackson, Stills or even a Wheaton who would be less or even Kerley who would be much less.

Good he can replace Britt after we sign Britt to replace Woods here :)

Hopefully Darreus Rogers replaces Woods, but I gotta give a big, fat, NO to VC coming here... Gonna have to do that salsa dance in CLE.

Edited by #34fan

So you are saying Woods > Sanu? And I have yet to see a FA rankings list where Woods was in the top 50 available players, so I am willing to take my chances. You can't trip and fall your way to 1200 yards in a season.

I was poking fun at Chris Hogan backlash around here. Similar scenario. Hell no I wouldn't pay Woods 8 million/year.

I was poking fun at Chris Hogan backlash around here. Similar scenario. Hell no I wouldn't pay Woods 8 million/year.

hahahahaha good point. Seriously like a 50 page thread on a guy who caught 30-ish passes playing for the greatest HC/QB duo in history in the absolute perfect offensive system for Hogan.

Edited by Alphadawg7

There's no way I'm giving Woods close to $8 million per year.

I agree with your evaluation of the talent vs. price tag. We don't know for sure what the market will be for Woods...

If it is $8, I wouldn't be buying either. I would still prefer a guy that is better at blocking than dancing.

That's definitely a team that could be looking at him and they can afford it. They have some money and no real significant free agents to sign. However there's quite a few receivers that are in that 8 million dollar range that are just as good and fill a similar role. Garcon, Desean Jackson, Stills or even a Wheaton who would be less or even Kerley who would be much less.

Hopefully for Robert's sake, the trainers on his new team can properly fit him with cleats that don't immediately prompt inexplicable slips and falls.

When Woods signs elsewhere, that almost wipes out the entire 2013 draft with the exception of Marquise Goodwin and Shady.

Manuel - Bust
Woods - Bills did not get good value

Kiko - Shady Trade - Stupid move by CK. DW's gets credit for this one.

Duke Williams

Jonathan Meeks

Dustin Hopkins

Chris Gragg

So much for build through the 2013 draft. At least Watkins and Kouandjio are left from the 2014 class.

Not much left from the 2015 class either.

Darby

Miller

O'Leary.

We must be a contender if our draft picks can't stick. - - Not.