Sean Spicer: sports d-bag

very hard for this not be political.. just by the response.

Some of those tweets are curiously childish, as well as pro-Pats.

One more reason not to like the guy.

i rest my case

I hate the Patriots (Red Sox, Bruins and Celtics) as much as anyone (I'm a NY guy living in Boston) but at least he a genuine sports fan unlike other pols like Hillary ("Cubs fan" her whole life, until she moved to NY then she was a Yankee fan) Obama who claimed to be a White Sox fan his whole life but couldn't name one player when asked who his favorite White Sox player has been. I hate the Cowboys but I admire that Chris Christie has the courage to say he's a Cowboys fan living in NJ. Finally this article is more liberal bs news when this he says that Spicers comment is "verifiably false". Anyone want to wager me he never made the same claim about statements made by Clinton or Obama?

It's not political. ALL Boston sports fans are insufferable d-bags.

i concur!

I hate the Patriots (Red Sox, Bruins and Celtics) as much as anyone (I'm a NY guy living in Boston) but at least he a genuine sports fan unlike other pols like Hillary ("Cubs fan" her whole life, until she moved to NY then she was a Yankee fan) Obama who claimed to be a White Sox fan his whole life but couldn't name one player when asked who his favorite White Sox player has been. I hate the Cowboys but I admire that Chris Christie has the courage to say he's a Cowboys fan living in NJ. Finally this article is more liberal bs news when this he says that Spicers comment is "verifiably false". Anyone want to wager me he never made the same claim about statements made by Clinton or Obama?

well stated!

The "verifiably (I dont think verifiably is a verifiable word) false" part of the article was about inauguration crowd size - not his fan sports team choice. Unless I am mistaking your meaning? Either way the tweets are pretty funny as far as the OP intention goes - I am all for hating on Boston fans a bit - since they have it so good right now.

The "verifiably (I dont think verifiably is a verifiable word) false" part of the article was about inauguration crowd size - not his fan sports team choice. Unless I am mistaking your meaning? Either way the tweets are pretty funny as far as the OP intention goes - I am all for hating on Boston fans a bit - since they have it so good right now.

I cut and pasted from the article, his choice of words. My point was that the the writer of the linked article has an agenda and liberal bias, and I agree with you that the tweets are funny even though they make me want to punch him in the face.

Edited by HT02

I cut and pasted from the article, his choice of words. My point was that the the writer of the linked article has an agenda and liberal bias, and I agree with you that the tweets are funny even though they make me want to punch him in the face.

Haha yes - I was saying the article's author was using incorrect wording...I think....unless someone can verify verifiably :-P

And here I've thought he was just a garden-variety ****. But he's a Boston sports fan? That explains everything...

We are not all a$$holes. Bills fans are knowledgeable and sadly long suffering. We have that as our history and appreciate it in other fan bases, particularly Buffalo. I've been lurking here for two years and appreciate the posters and even the good-natured hate. Just hate us for the right reasons.😊 But yes some of us are insufferable.

Edited for clarity

Edited by Loyal Opposition

We are not all a$$holes. Bills fans are knowledgeable and sadly long suffering. We have that as our history and appreciate it in other fan bases, particularly Buffalo. I've been lurking here for two years and appreciate the posters and even the good-natured hate. Just hate us for the right reasons. But yes some of us are insufferable.

Edited for clarity

Really? I heard from a Pats fan this weekend that Pats fans have never suffered, because the Patriots have never sucked, because...19 of 31 winning seasons or some ****.

Any individual Pats fan might okay. Pats fans are insufferable tools who should be drowned in molasses.

(And Marky Mark...you first.)

He's referring to the lies told by Spicer and boss about the crowd size at the inauguration. It is easily verifiable (you could use your very own eyes) and it is false. Sad, though, when factual reality is written off as "liberal bs."

Really? I heard from a Pats fan this weekend that Pats fans have never suffered, because the Patriots have never sucked, because...19 of 31 winning seasons or some ****.

Any individual Pats fan might okay. Pats fans are insufferable tools who should be drowned in molasses.

Ok. There is simply no coming back from Markey Mark....He should be drowned in Molassas as a Dot Rat But I digress...

But as for Never Suffering. FFS we were the laughing stock of the AFC until 2001...What clue bereft F*** Weasel said that? :)

Edited by Loyal Opposition

He's referring to the lies told by Spicer and boss about the crowd size at the inauguration. It is easily verifiable (you could use your very own eyes) and it is false. Sad, though, when factual reality is written off as "liberal bs."

I said it was liberal bs because while he is calling out Spicer about "lying" about the crowd size, I'm sure if you read through every one of his articles you'll see he never felt compelled to mention lies made my Obama, Clinton as in "if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor" or the Benghazi riots that resulted in dead Americans were caused by a movie. Both far more serious offenses than "lying" about the size of crowd.

Boston fans are typically pretty good fans, with the exception of most Pats* fans, who are indeed insufferable. Red Sox fans have become a bit more insufferable in recent years--like the team, taking on the most reprehensible traits of the Yankees. When I lived in the area, in the late 80's, you could fire a machine gun on Newburry Street and not hit a Pats* fan. They were mostly Giants' fans, then. For the most part, Sox, Celtics and Bruins fans have been fans through good times, and bad.

Now "doucebags"--well, that's an entirely different thing. Yes, most Boston fans are douchbags, from what I can tell.

Boston fans are typically pretty good fans, with the exception of most Pats* fans, who are indeed insufferable. Red Sox fans have become a bit more insufferable in recent years--like the team, taking on the most reprehensible traits of the Yankees. When I lived in the area, in the late 80's, you could fire a machine gun on Newburry Street and not hit a Pats* fan. They were mostly Giants' fans, then. For the most part, Sox, Celtics and Bruins fans have been fans through good times, and bad.

Now "doucebags"--well, that's an entirely different thing. Yes, most Boston fans are douchbags, from what I can tell.

Of course as Bills we hate the Pats, but I feel similarly about Giants fans. Boston and New York are mostly baseball cities that take up football when those teams are winners. I remember when Francesca on the WFAN used to talk about the freaking Yankees in the middle of NFL playoff chases. Edited by DriveFor1Outta5

WTH, Tom?!? A newbie spewing Boston love and you haven't 'inaugurated' him with 'You're an Idiot!'.??

This place is going to hell in a hand basket..