Brady's Legacy

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If by "retire" you mean kneecap the son of a B word, I'm on board.

:lol::lol: :lol: :lol::lol::lol:

I see a lot of us want some closure for the heartaches he has given us - Hard to believe that his career blew up b\c Bledsoe got chiseled hard in the one Jet game

Then this skinny !@#$er comes out of nowhere - Hope Gisselle tells him - " you have the biggest bullseye on you " everyone (besides the pats fan and MAss.) hates you. The other 30 something teams hate you. Don't want something to happen to you baby - you achieved it all. Be home with me and the kids.....

He has his rings and has broken records - he has set his legacy in the league (even though the Patsies did cheat here and there), he should ride off in the sunset and retire now. That way our Bills can rise up lol

The Bills sucking has NOTHING to do with Brady or Belichick!! There are two other teams in our division, the Jets and Dolphins, two other lousy organizations that we can't seem to outperform either. Also, they have this thing called the wild card which the Bills haven't even had a sniff at for almost 20 years.

I'm a "look on the bright side" type too.

Him continuing to play means his last game is going to most likely be a playoff beat down once somebody gets all grown up and lives up to the moment.

Doesn't change the 5 SB wins. But the end of the dynasty will be sweet, and it has to come eventually.

In times like these, i ask myself: what would we be saying if Brady was the Bills QB?

People here would be wearing air pump needles on necklaces, and half the children in Buffalo under 10, would be named either "Tom" or "Brady", even the girls.

"This is my son Tom, and his sister Brady".

Edited by HoF Watkins

Great tension filled game. I don't care how much people here dislike the Pats and Brady you have to give them credit. Brady made so many clutch throws.

One of the big biggest plays that resulted in the Falcons losing the game was when Ryan got sacked and took his team out of field goal range. It was a crushing mistake. If they would have been in position to kick a field goal the Pats would have had to score twice. The Pats got the ball back and scored a TD and capped it off with a two point conversion.

I thought the rookie receiver, Mitchell, made some big plays for the Pats.

There were great catches by both teams. Julio Junes made some stunning catches. And Endelman made a phenomenal catch in the middle of the field snatching it away from a defender and catching it while it was juggling around.

Unquestionably Brady is the best of the best of all time.

no one. Anywhere. Is saying Brady made poor throws. He was not good at all in the first. And did not start rolling until the falcons ran out of steam. Then he picked them apart once he hit rhythm

Why are you here? Not trying to be a jerk. Seriously, why would you want to come on a bills board? Just curious.

he had said many times this is the only place for intelligent football discussion he knows. The pats boards and fans don't know football, he has proclaimed which we know to be truw

Copy and paste this every time people talk about the greatness of the pats

Let's take a trip down Cheaters memory lane:

01 SpyGate year, video taped Rams walk through *W

03 SpyGate *W

04 SpyGate *W

07 SpyGate exposed L

11 L

14 DeflateGate *W

16 W (let's wait for leaks & rumors become confirmed)

Not to mention the outside of cheating the last two titles were basically won by the other coaches incompetence.

03 SpyGate *W

04 SpyGate *W

07 SpyGate exposed L

11 L

14 DeflateGate *W

Not to mention the outside of cheating the last two titles were basically won by the other coaches incompetence.

No offense, but this is just over dramatized non sense.

1. Spygate didn't have nearly the impact you want to make it out to be.

2. Deflategate had nothing to do with Super Bowl in 2014, that was from an AFC Playoff game where Brady players BETTER in the 2nd half after the alleged lighter air balls were removed. Not to mention Deflategate might have been the single dumbest thing I have ever seen and had almost no impact on anything ever.

3. There is NO SCANDAL around this win.

I get you guys hate the pats, but you might as well join the groups that think our Politicians are really Lizard people working to control our world with all your far stretching conspiracy theories. The Pats are an absolute Dynasty, they are the best owners and organization in Football and are as good, maybe even better, than Jerry Buss was at owning the Lakers. They have the best coach of this generation, and arguably ever. They have the best QB of this generation and arguably ever.

No amount of whining about over exaggerated incidents is ever going to change that. Hate them all you want, I do to, but I still acknowledge how good they are.

Edited by Alphadawg7

03 SpyGate *W

04 SpyGate *W

07 SpyGate exposed L

11 L

14 DeflateGate *W

Yep, we had Shanahan's missing backpack and the drone flying over the Falcons practice.