Brady's Legacy

Brady's legacy- the qb of a team that was caught in spygate, deflategate, Someone who destroyed his phone as evidence during one of these scandals, a guy who voted for trump, and a guy who won 5 Super Bowls because his coach, bb, and the mastermind, Ernie Adams, cheated like hell

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hands down greatest ever. No one close. No one. Stats. Wins. Championships. No one.

#Greatestcheatsever. I agree.

Remember Lance Armstrong? He was so far ahead of game they couldn't catch him. He was finally caught through indirect means. There was no direct proof. But, confessions from cooperators were enough. they took away his championships. Pats. they were caught. Some of their key players confessed. Yet. Their wins not taken away?!

Greatestcheatsever.

Brady's legacy- the qb of a team that was caught in spygate, deflategate, Someone who destroyed his phone as evidence during one of these scandals, a guy who voted for trump, and a guy who won 5 Super Bowls because his coach, bb, and the mastermind, Ernie Adams, cheated like hell

Yeah, but Jerry Rice used Stickum!!

Remember Lance Armstrong? He was so far ahead of game they couldn't catch him. He was finally caught through indirect means. There was no direct proof. But, confessions from cooperators were enough. they took away his championships. Pats. they were caught. Some of their key players confessed. Yet. Their wins not taken away?!

Greatestcheatsever.

Greatestcheatsever.

Part of the fun of watching the Patriots win, is to see the meltdown from goofballs.

Explain your emotions to me. I wanna feel it with you.

Edited by HoF Watkins

The ghost of Peyton Manning pantsed last years mvp Cam Newton.

Trubisky Watson Mahomes rivers or Romo would be a start.

LMAO...so now in this discussion you flipped flop and admit a team can win with a bad QB, even beat the MVP when you reference last years Broncos. But every where else you spew at the mouth that passing yards are sooooooo important and only way to win. Lol

He's undeniably the greatest QB to ever play. Period. I and I watched dam near every snap of Montanas career and have no issue handing Brady his crown.

If anyone is ever close to as good as Brady it will be some late round guy whose life is football.

The dedication and passion he has are incredible. Even the super athletes cannot take care of their bodies long enough to be good long enough to equal him.

He is married to Giselle and has a love child with Bridget Moynihan so it seems like he does have a life outside football. He even finds time to make bad commercials. It's not like he's the football version of Gahndi. He's just a great player of the likes that may never be seen again.

Part of the fun of watching the Patriots win, is to see the meltdown from goofballs.

Explain your emotions to me. I wanna feel it with you.

As a Bills fan If you think there's anything fun about the Pats* winning I can't help but question your fanhood. Edited by DriveFor1Outta5

As a Bills fan If you think there's anything fun about the Pats* winning I can't help but question your fanhood.

It's probably the only good part. As I have mentioned before, I don't blame the Patriots for the Bills bungling. I'm not a fan of any other sports team, only the Bills.

I didn't care who won this Super Bowl.

Up until the start of the fourth quarter I still believed Montana and Brady were near equals with a slight edge to Montana and his flawless SuperBowl record.

But there is no denying it any longer. Brady is the best NFL player of all time. Not just QB. He is the greatest player we will ever see.

He should get the Gretzky treatment and be enshrined without the five year wait.

He is amazing to watch. He has it all but his will to win is what sets him apart from the other greats. No doubt in my mind he wasn't going to score with 3 minutes to go. My only hope was they we going to miss 2 point conversation. The game was over when they won the coin flip.

He's the greatest. By far now. Y'all are delusional. What more would a QB have to do..? Underinflated footballs..please.

I would've liked to have heard that post-game conversation between Brady and Goodell. Brady was pretty animated and then Goodell was shaking his head when he responded.

Could it have been something like...

Brady: Roger, thanks for the suspension that drove us to another title

Goodell: There's no need to put it on me...

Up until the start of the fourth quarter I still believed Montana and Brady were near equals with a slight edge to Montana and his flawless SuperBowl record.

But there is no denying it any longer. Brady is the best NFL player of all time. Not just QB. He is the greatest player we will ever see.

He should get the Gretzky treatment and be enshrined without the five year wait.

and now the 9 month Patriot ball washing begins. I am happy for Hogan tho.

He is amazing to watch. He has it all but his will to win is what sets him apart from the other greats. No doubt in my mind he wasn't going to score with 3 minutes to go. My only hope was they we going to miss 2 point conversation. The game was over when they won the coin flip.

Exactly. All this.

Let's take a trip down Cheaters memory lane:

01 SpyGate year, video taped Rams walk through *W

03 SpyGate *W

04 SpyGate *W

07 SpyGate exposed L

11 L

14 DeflateGate *W

16 W (let's wait for leaks & rumors become confirmed)

Not to mention the outside of cheating the last two titles were basically won by the other coaches incompetence.

Edited by Dr.Sack

Awesome that you whiners had to watch that last night and eat some more crow. Been saying it here for years and will continue... I am a diehard, season ticket holder of the Bills and a few years ago I completed the steps in the stages of grief and came to accept what is undeniably true, this is the GOAT. You can cry about Spygate, you can cry about deflategate as your weak ammo but at the end of the day, year after freaking year, this guy has delivered, sadly in our division, the best performances we will ever see. The anti-Brady guys who didn't sleep well last night, woke up angry in the middle of the night like we do when the Bills choke away a game, you're wasting your time and emotional capacity on something so frivolous and wrong. And let me be clear, I hate his whining tactics, his stupid commercials, his Uggs, his wife, his Trump support (make him a garbage human being alone) but I will never deny what he is or not appreciate his drive to win, be the best, hatred of losing, and his unbelievable abilities.

Now can we just have him retire for f sakes!

So enjoy your weak crybabies.