The Trump Economy

GG

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bwahahahahahaha!!!

Tmoney keep all these good vibrations going with those happy tweets of yours!! You’re making my semi-conductor stocks smile today. 

Down 5 figs one day. Up 4 figs a couple days later. This crap is crazy-making but when it’s good, it’s good. 

I want to thank Warren Buffett for talking me out of doing something crazy. I had to read the quote fourteen or so times but eventually the mother!@#$er appeared like Yoda in my kitchen and said ...

“The stock market is the best device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient.”

-Warren Buffett

Edited by Juror#8
  • Like (+1) 1

2. REVERSING COURSE

an hour ago

Trump Considers Rejoining Trans-Pacific Partnership

trump_qthofq

REUTERS/KEVIN LAMARQUE

President Donald Trump—who recently threatened to slap China with tariffs—told a room full of Republican governors and legislators that he is considering reentering the Trans-Pacific Partnership, according to Bloomberg. He said that he told the National Economic Council’s Larry Kudlow and U.S. Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer to explore rejoining the multilateral trade agreement. Sen. Ben Sasse (R-NE) told reporters that Trump "reaffirmed the point that TPP might be easier to join now." Trump pulled out of the TPP shortly after taking office, saying he preferred negotiating bilateral deals. In the Thursday meeting, Trump also said that new tariffs between China and the U.S. may never be levied, as the president thinks China is “going to treat us really fairly.” Trump had suggested he was “open to rejoining” the TPP during a February press conference with Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

2. REVERSING COURSE

an hour ago

Trump Considers Rejoining Trans-Pacific Partnership

trump_qthofq

REUTERS/KEVIN LAMARQUE

President Donald Trump—who recently threatened to slap China with tariffs—told a room full of Republican governors and legislators that he is considering reentering the Trans-Pacific Partnership, according to Bloomberg. He said that he told the National Economic Council’s Larry Kudlow and U.S. Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer to explore rejoining the multilateral trade agreement. Sen. Ben Sasse (R-NE) told reporters that Trump "reaffirmed the point that TPP might be easier to join now." Trump pulled out of the TPP shortly after taking office, saying he preferred negotiating bilateral deals. In the Thursday meeting, Trump also said that new tariffs between China and the U.S. may never be levied, as the president thinks China is “going to treat us really fairly.” Trump had suggested he was “open to rejoining” the TPP during a February press conference with Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull.

Interesting article and worth the read.

With that said, I’m sure you realize, don’t you, that Bman does copyright infringement better than you? His brand of thought plagiarism more convincingly suggests that others give a flying **** about his slanted opinions. 

What you lack, my friend, is testicular heft. Bman has it and you don’t. You need longer, and more poorly written editorials than him to make this a contest. 

Edited by Juror#8
  • Haha (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, row_33 said:

it would be good to get with the TPP but on terms not detrimental to US interests

Since you comment on this....perhaps you could detail some of the terms in the PPP that were detrimental...

34 minutes ago, Juror#8 said:

Interesting article and worth the read.

With that said, I’m sure you realize, don’t you, that Bman does copyright infringement better than you? His brand of thought plagiarism more convincingly suggests that others give a flying **** about his slanted opinions. 

What you lack, my friend, is testicular heft. Bman has it and you don’t. You need longer, and more poorly written editorials than him to make this a contest. 

No petting or feeding the zoo animals.