The Trump Economy

GG

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Falling-Sky-600-LI.jpg

I think I should stick to cartoons for a while...............

Obviously some of the self deluding "progressives" around here, don't really seem to comprehend the Conservative point of view, and certainly don't wish to read anything that interferes with their (shall we say) biases.

So at the very least they will have something bright and colorful to amuse them..................:thumbsup:

Edited by B-Man
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

No petting or feeding the zoo animals.

So you're done sulking and feeling sorry for yourself?

Good. 

There aren't many a lower scoundrel on this planet than the yellow-bellied opportunist. 

My uncle Carl said that often when he would drink those "Mickey" beers. 

It's interesting because my wife has a Pomeranian named "Palin."

Kelly (my wife) was a huge Sarah Palin fan despite the fact that I told her that Palin was a political bubble-head. Kelly also voted for McCain in 08 though I voted for Obama. I couldn't talk her into seeing things clearly which sucked and affected our short-term sex life.

Funny thing is she voted for Obama in 12 though I voted for Romney. 

I hear about that flip to this day. 

She hears about the name "Palin" nearly as often.

Needless to say, our household is obviously all over the place politically but we're unaligned "issues" voters, rather than ideogolical purists, or blind party nutswingers, so we vote accordingly. 

Anyway, "Palin" (Kelly's pup) hides behind us and barks at anyone who knocks on the door or comes into our home. 

No teeth. 

No presence.

Just bark.

And despite the incredible acoustics where our front door is, that tends to amplify his bark, there's no denying the feebleness of this little thing. He's just a little faggot puppy that barks annoyingly but runs and hides anytime you take a meaningful step in his direction. Just a scared little wimp that barks with the best of em but tucks tail when you bark back. 

I just wanted to share that with you, homie. 

Because you told me once that you're a small canine owner so I'm sure you can relate.

And I tend to get tangential after midnight. 

3rd, brother 3rd; be easy brougham.

Edited by Juror#8

13 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Allowing empty-headed dipshits like you to post, for starters...

No - empty headed is blankly commenting on TPP with a generic talking point statement...

I can guarantee that most people here no almost nothing about PPP - other than Obama was behind it - making it bad...now the (*^*&%^$^#in office is realizing the primary tool to fight China WAS the PPP - power in numbers....now we look like TOTAL FREAKING IDIOTS going back to the other countries involved with our dick in our hand...

No you want to get terms that are detrimental to us out? HAHA - The others in the deal took out the terms that were strongest in our  favor...and we aint getting them back....

Bravo GOP Bravo!

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

Guarantee? As in your left testicle is on the chopping block to back up your statement?

baskin, you are just another schmoe in a side political board on a football site....

Ok - so what are some of the detrimental aspects? You - on you own - right now - can disprove me...

13 minutes ago, baskin said:

No - empty headed is blankly commenting on TPP with a generic talking point statement...

I can guarantee that most people here no almost nothing about PPP - other than Obama was behind it - making it bad...now the (*^*&%^$^#in office is realizing the primary tool to fight China WAS the PPP - power in numbers....now we look like TOTAL FREAKING IDIOTS going back to the other countries involved with our dick in our hand...

No you want to get terms that are detrimental to us out? HAHA - The others in the deal took out the terms that were strongest in our  favor...and we aint getting them back....

Bravo GOP Bravo!

What in the world are you blabbing about?  Most in GOP were supportive of TPP, and you have to imagine Trump finally listened to someone else?

for those needing a refresher:

Human reason has the peculiar fate in one species of its cognitions that
it is burdened with questions which it cannot dismiss, since they are
given to it as problemsb by the nature of reason itself, but which it also
cannot answer, since they transcend every capacity" of human reason.
Reason falls into this perplexity through no fault of its own. It begins
from principles whose use is unavoidable in the course of experience
and at the same time sufficiently warranted by it. With these principles
it rises (as its nature also requires) ever higher, to more remote conditions.
But since it becomes aware in this way that its business must always
remain incomplete because the questions never cease, reason sees
itself necessitated to take refuge in principles that overstep all possible
use in experience, and yet seem so unsuspicious that even ordinary
common sense agrees with them. But it thereby falls into obscurity and
contradictions, from which it can indeed surmise that it must somewhere
be proceeding on the ground of hidden errors; but it cannot discover
them, for the principles on which it is proceeding, since they
surpass the bounds of all experience, no longer recognize any touchstone
of experience.

2 hours ago, baskin said:

Bravo GOP Bravo!

This and your general confusion regarding TPP vs. PPP is why many people believe you are actually gator.

The perfect rule of thumb is since Truman the US has never looked out for its best interests in trade or weapons negotiations, and refuses to fight a war where the objective is to actually win.

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

The perfect rule of thumb is since Truman the US has never looked out for its best interests in trade or weapons negotiations, and refuses to fight a war where the objective is to actually win.

Grenada?

43 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Grenada?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....................

was that the one where the beach landing was greeted by Sam Donaldson asking for the first question, he'd been there for 2 hours already?

7 minutes ago, row_33 said:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....................

was that the one where the beach landing was greeted by Sam Donaldson asking for the first question, he'd been there for 2 hours already?

I think that was Somalia.