A Faith Based QB for a Faith Based Coach

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to make a bold prediction and say that Rivers will play for the LA Chargers next season. And he'll realize that his fear of LA is unfounded. Does he forget how close to Tijuana that San Diego is? If you aren't tempted by the devil, you can avoid the strip joints, Philip.

I appreciate the effort on the original post and the effort thinking through scenarios. I just wish Rivers was a little younger because I fear it will take a few more years to get our act together just when his age catches up with him and we will be spending resources that will delay the work we need to do to become a playoff team.

Well that's the thing, isn't it? Teams don't get rid of young QBs....except of course the Bills.

Trade away the bills best QB since Bledsoe. Lolz. You mean trade away the bills 2 year starter that has 1 4th qtr comeback under his belt? 1. I wouldn't want to trade the 10th pick for a 36 year old QB not named Brady. If we could trade tyrod we'd be lucky

OMG, you haven't been paying attention to SD last season if you care about 4th quarter comebacks!

Religion is just one more way to drive wedges between people and emphasize differences. That's ok in your private club on Sunday, but keep it the hell out of the Bills' business decisions.

!@#$ing AMEN to that brother...

Will the faith based coach keep his faith when the faith based QB throws 4 INT's against NE?

as long as he throws 5 TD's

Wait don't all these heathens work on Sundays? Can't believe JC is too pleased with any of them.

Seriously would like to see some stats showing that a player's or coach's religiousity is predictive of success.

Has Rivers NOT checked the heathens per capita in San Fran??

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

that would be the second greatest trick the devil ever pulled.

Of all the jokes that were made at the expense of this thread, this was the only one that was remotely witty or funny. Very well done sir. I had a genuine laugh at this one. The rest of you really have no wit or originality whatsoever.

Edited by K-GunJimKelly12

Of all the jokes that were made at the expense of this thread, this was the only one that was remotely witty or funny. Very well done sir. I had a genuine laugh at this one. The rest of you really have no wit or originality whatsoever.

The thread was doomed from the second that you hit post. I mean, what are the odds of finding a Christian football coach AND a Christian quarterback?!?

This is kind of like the Seinfeld magic loogie episode. A qb, in his mid 30's, under contract, with 8 kids is going to pack up his family and move them across the country to play for a 7-9 team because their coach is a Christian? AT LEAST 90% of football coaches (and QBs) are Christian. Yet we are supposed to assume that God will guide them to Buffalo with a greater purpose? There are an awful lot of assumptions being made to fit a narrative.