Chad Kelly: Best place to get drafted? Fox Sports says...

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as i recall his uncle was an a-hole in public when he first came to buffalo.. people do mature.

I give your trolling in this thread a 7/10. Not very original, but great job ignoring points and bring up race. Always solid trolling tactics

7/10

EDIT: The new score is 7.5. 0.5 points added for calling out someone for deflecting, when you were deflecting. Nice tactic right there.

Edited by Crayola64

I think we'll draft him - just to make things interesting. Who knows, maybe having his uncle around will help him.

Probably not. He'll spend his whole time in Buffalo wrestling with Jim's shadow.

its not about race , please stop with the deflection.. its about a kid that needs to grow up.. much like lots of college players.. race was only mentioned by me as a question..

Wtf?

Gee if you would have asked me about taking a QB that played in Mississippi and was 6'2" tall I might have suggested the 3 year starter from Starkville rather than the 1 1/2 year guy in Oxford. How'd that Prescott fella turn out anyway?

Edited by norton20

I wonder what Jim thinks, seriously. If he would risk the Kelly name on the kid coming here, i'd do it.

Either way, if Kelly comes here it automatically brings the Kelly legacy into question.

Yep. You're just messing with everyone's emotions for a guy who's not even that good.

If he was a legit prospect at #10, this would be a more interesting conversation

I wonder what Jim thinks, seriously. If he would risk the Kelly name on the kid coming here, i'd do it.

Either way, if Kelly comes here it automatically brings the Kelly legacy into question.

The 1st incompletion a Bills QB throws the WGR phone line will light up with some random guy saying "they oughtta get dat Kelly kid in dere. Jim Kelly is the best QB we've ever had and I think that Chad will be next."

He's worth a 4th round flyer IMO. He is kind of a jackass it seems. Not on the same level of a Manziel. And he has had some very ill timed turnovers and bad choices. But he also makes some big time throws against top level competition. I'd love to see him a Bills uniform. He reminds me of Favre.

I give your trolling in this thread a 7/10. Not very original, but great job ignoring points and bring up race. Always solid trolling tactics

7/10

EDIT: The new score is 7.5. 0.5 points added for calling out someone for deflecting, when you were deflecting. Nice tactic right there.

huh?? have no idea what you are talking about,.,. instead of being glib.. try making a point..

I want SMART players. Not some idiot with a strong arm.

The last idiot with a strong arm that played QB for the BILLS led us to 4 straight superbowls who happens to be related to the other said idiot. Just saying

Edited by Protocal69