Chad Kelly: Best place to get drafted? Fox Sports says...

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Off the top of my head:

Dismissed from Clemson for bad conduct.

Bar fight in which he fought with bouncers.

Also fought with police.

Also threatened to come back with a gun.

Ran onto the field of a high school game and got into a brawl.

He's a scum bag. Affluenza QB.

And he was a turnover machine at Ole Miss.

http://www.foxsports.com/college-football/story/nfl-rebels-nfl-executive-talks-about-chad-kelly-s-future-122816

"Teams that I could see Kelly excelling at would be Buffalo, New England, or Denver. The best scenario out of those three for Kelly would be Buffalo where he could find some playing time."[/size]

Thoughts??[/size]

Whoa! Very lazy thinking over there at Fox.

I don't understand your point. He's not African-American, so why the what-if question?

What-if he was half human and half alien like Starlord?

What-if he was a girl?

What-if questions that can never be are just stupid.

Bringing race into a discussion that has nothing to do with anything...

also stupid.

31764-4249-35376-1-what-if-.jpg

also, bringing race into this was dumb dwight in philly.

http://www.foxsports.com/college-football/story/nfl-rebels-nfl-executive-talks-about-chad-kelly-s-future-122816

"Teams that I could see Kelly excelling at would be Buffalo, New England, or Denver. The best scenario out of those three for Kelly would be Buffalo where he could find some playing time."[/size]

Thoughts??[/size]

I don't think it would be a good idea for Chad Kelly to return home to Buffalo where his uncle was a HOF QB. It would add too much pressure.

What does that have to do with race?

Also in the last 6 months we have him on the field at the Hs football game and rolling blunts with his leg in a brace. People do mature but he hasn't shown any signs of it. These aren't incidents from 10 years ago.

How do you roll a blunt with your leg? If that isn't dexterity then nothing is.

I would draft Chad Kelly if the plan is to tank. When you don't win many games you need to entertain the fans and Chad Kelly would be built in drama.

Can you imagine if Chad and Evander Kane decide to hit the town together???? Chippewa bouncers beware!

I think we'll draft him - just to make things interesting. Who knows, maybe having his uncle around will help him.

Russ and the marketing department are probably salivating at the thought of bringing Jim Kelly's nephew to town.

They can get a ton of mileage out of it, until it crashes to earth in a ball of flames of course.

That might take a good 3 years though.

:thumbdown:

Thoughts??[/size]

They must have been following my thoughts on TBD. Have been advocating this idea since the end of the season. Chad Kelly is a BALLER!!!

And he was a turnover machine at Ole Miss.

2015: 31TDs, 13 INTs

2016: 19TDs, 8 INTs (before injuries)

If that's considered being a TO machine, I'd take it

Off the top of my head:

Dismissed from Clemson for bad conduct.

Bar fight in which he fought with bouncers.

Also fought with police.

Also threatened to come back with a gun.

Ran onto the field of a high school game and got into a brawl.

He's a scum bag. Affluenza QB.

Maybe McDermott and staff can be a positive influence on him. Didn't hear much noise from him at Ole Miss (except for the blunt rolling picture)

Chad Kelly has ARM TALENT

Can you imagine if Chad and Evander Kane decide to hit the town together???? Chippewa bouncers beware!

What about Patrick Kane?

I want SMART players. Not some idiot with a strong arm.

NEWSFLASH, there aren't many rocket scientists on roster currently!!!

Chad Kelly is a mental midget. The Bills would be wise to steer clear of someone with such little emotional maturity.

There are a couple of mental midgets on roster currently!! We don't have to name no names, do we?

What does that have to do with race? Also in the last 6 months we have him on the field at the Hs football game and rolling blunts with his leg in a brace. People do mature but he hasn't shown any signs of it. These aren't incidents from 10 years ago.

Kirby, we had guys street racing in cars and smoking synthetic marijuana. Why can they continue to make mistakes, yet chalk it up to immaturity?

He's worth a 4th round flyer IMO. He is kind of a jackass it seems. Not on the same level of a Manziel. And he has had some very ill timed turnovers and bad choices. But he also makes some big time throws against top level competition. I'd love to see him a Bills uniform. He reminds me of Favre.

Exactly

Kirby, we had guys street racing in cars and smoking synthetic marijuana. Why can they continue to make mistakes, yet chalk it up to immaturity?

I was responding to someone saying that people can mature. The point was he has shown no signs of it. That doesn't mean that he can't but there aren't signs of him turning the corner. He's a walking challenge flag.