Childress & Olson Both Reported as Out for Bills' OC

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope this doesn't mean he actually turned us down.

God help us if that's the case.

Who cares. But I really doubt it. He could have, of course, turned us down for the QB coach to take the Rams QB coach, but who cares about that, too. I think we are likely back to Childress who was the guy all long, he knows of these hires, he's taking a few days off to be with his family after the long season and doesn't want to have to answer questions or take a plane trip to Buff for a couple days.

It could also be, of course, a guy still in the playoffs, who also has had his say in these hires.

Who cares. But I really doubt it. He could have, of course, turned us down for the QB coach to take the Rams QB coach, but who cares about that, too. I think we are likely back to Childress who was the guy all long, he knows of these hires, he's taking a few days off to be with his family after the long season and doesn't want to have to answer questions or take a plane trip to Buff for a couple days.

It could also be, of course, a guy still in the playoffs, who also has had his say in these hires.

Sean McDermott has a plan-- but the bastard isn't sharing it with us...a bit of a refreshing change...

So if our list was

1.McCoy

2.Childress

3.Olson

who is next?

If Olson was truly that high on the list, do you think they would have waited until tomorrow to bring him in for 1st interview?

Not bad news, but did we really get passed on for a QB coaching job?

A QB coaching job for Jared Goff. That's gotta be tougher than taking over the #1 Rushing attack in the NFL. Although your chances of improving Goff are decent since the bar is so low. Your chances of screwing up the Bills rushing game is higher since it can't get a better ranking.

A QB coaching job for Jared Goff. That's gotta be tougher than taking over the #1 Rushing attack in the NFL. Although your chances of improving Goff are decent since the bar is so low. Your chances of screwing up the Bills rushing game is higher since it can't get a better ranking.

:lol: Yeah, people would rather clean toilets than take this job. Good, maybe we'll get lucky by accident.

Jared Goff could be the next Kyle Boller.