Tim Graham article -T Pegs considers dysfunction an insult

Reed83HOF

What are you talking about? This is a bawdy group that prefers an erect point rather than a flaccid point. Most of the disreputable members here would rather for a change of pace anonymously visit a house of ill-repute than be stuck listening to Murphy glowingly describe the state of affairs at OBD. Being stimulated is certainly better than expending energy to make oneself depressed. :lol:

:thumbsup::beer::lol:

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem is some posters expect you to throw out some positives for lip service or something. If I post the Pegulas stink at making decisions, I owe at least 3 posts that "Sammy is really talented," or "the jerseys are really cool!" or "Kyle Williams is a great Bill."

Like who cares about those takes? I need to post them so I don't sound negative? No thanks. I'm here for discussion and discourse and to hear viewpoints that may conflict with mine. A topic where 500 posters all say Kyle is great is not only boring, but entirely unnecessary. We all know and agree. No reason to say it.

I agree with you here but most posters at this forum do not.

Most here view this place as a fan club, a place to celebrate the Bills.

Where do I sign up to get my participation trophy? Winning is overrated. Lets hold hands, sing and celebrate our 10th coach in 18 years! Yay Bills!

It is solely because of the Pegula's that they are in Buffalo and will remain in Buffalo for the next few decades at least. 3 teams are likely moving in this time. THREE! Buffalo would surely have been one if anyone else had bought them. But besides that, they decided that they love the area so much that they are going to invest deep into it and try to improve the area. So they are to be thanked on so many different levels.

But yeah, they didn't win the Superbowl in 2-3 years so :censored: them right. :bag:

They haven't done nearly as much as Sully, Bucky and Timmah have done for Buffalo!

Im thinking somewhere in the middle of these bi polar opposites would be a good spot

Not John Murphy.....not the media wolves that we have for our team either

Wouldn't it be nice

Maybe that's because the guy from the same newspaper that just called them bozos posed his first question as "Why don't you do more interviews?" followed immediately with "ESPN thinks you're a dumpster fire and the Boston Globe called you a clown show."

TImmah Graham is the Maury Povich of sports writers. He's less concerned with what the Pegulas have to say because he's more concerned with standing in the newsroom echo-chamber post-interview, chuckling with his like-minded colleagues how totally awesome he is to ask that question.

This is exactly it!

All I have to say is if it wasn't for the Pegulas, we wouldn't have a team. They are hands on owners because they truly care and want nothing more than to bring a winner to Buffalo. They're doing the absolute best job they can and fully admit that they've made some mistakes but will learn from them. It's not like they've been cheap owners and aren't providing all the financial resources either. You can argue that some of the money hasn't been well spent, but they are certainly giving it their best shot. I never understand all the criticism they get. They've basically saved the city and feel they deserve more respect than they get from the fans and media.

Yup. It used to always be Ralph is cheap, Golisano is cheap, etc..................Now, they've saved the Bills, transformed part of Buffalo, spent money like crazy - and somehow still suck, per some people.

What's the tipping point on this issue? When do more people see the media as unreasonable, unsubstantiated and overly sensational (with exceptions of course, JW), and see the team as just being fed up with that? I think there's a lot of sentiment that way at this point. Not entirely, but significant.

What's the tipping point on this issue? When do more people see the media as unreasonable, unsubstantiated and overly sensational (with exceptions of course, JW), and see the team as just being fed up with that? I think there's a lot of sentiment that way at this point. Not entirely, but significant.

I am a firm believer Terry said piss off, early in the year.

And i do think it is still a battle of sorts.

I am a firm believer Terry said piss off, early in the year.

And i do think it is still a battle of sorts.

It seems that way, and to a large extent I don't blame him based on some of the BN stuff. It would be healthier if they could find some common ground and cooperate, but that does NOT mean he has to be totally forthcoming on every issue. As someone said, sometimes a polite "that's none of your business" is a real and fair answer. So much of what I read is NOT true, so it makes the media in general look bad.

It seems that way, and to a large extent I don't blame him based on some of the BN stuff. It would be healthier if they could find some common ground and cooperate, but that does NOT mean he has to be totally forthcoming on every issue. As someone said, sometimes a polite "that's none of your business" is a real and fair answer. So much of what I read is NOT true, so it makes the media in general look bad.

no question The Terry needs a better PR machine.

What is the most sensational thing the BN has posted since the Whaley press conference fiasco?

What is the most sensational thing the BN has posted since the Whaley press conference fiasco?

Just stop.

All of their premises are simply speculation. Dysfunction? Repeat it over and over and over. It's like claiming your neighbors marriage is falling apart because you saw them disagree once.

You can call something a fiasco all you want but doesn't mean everyone has to agree with your premise.

Just stop.

All of their premises are simply speculation. Dysfunction? Repeat it over and over and over. It's like claiming your neighbors marriage is falling apart because you saw them disagree once.

You can call something a fiasco all you want but doesn't mean everyone has to agree with your premise.

Doesn't mean he is wrong either

if it is an insult then don't be dysfunctional. fool me once, Sabres, fool me twice Bills. Sorry it is dysfunctional until proven wrong and that means getting to the playoffs and establishing a consistent winner for both franchises.

Even if it's not dysfunctional (I believe the FO is) the perception is the FO is dysfunctiinal. Like you say, it won't go away until they start winning and making the playoffs.

Even if it's not dysfunctional (I believe the FO is) the perception is the FO is dysfunctiinal. Like you say, it won't go away until they start winning and making the playoffs.

But no matter what they do it won't go away until they start winning and making the playoffs. If the FO did everything to perfection the narrative would be "The Bills won the off-season!" but until they win and make the playoffs none of this means anything.

And that would be totally correct. It doesn't, unless they win.

But if you agree with that you must also agree that none of this coverage means anything. Which it doesn't.

If they win, this dysfunction conspiracy all goes away. If they don't win, it will be something else to complain about.

Granted, I truly believe that to win it all in this season, or even to get in the playoffs you need good ownership, good front office, good coaching and good players, all on the same page. I just don't think the accusations of dysfunction of the Bills by TBN had anything whatsoever to do with winning or losing.