Official: Leslie Frazier Hired to be McDermott's DC

Wish I could say I do but I'd be lying. I despise the Tampa 2. It's not what these Bills players do best.

I'm so sick and tired of losing and we're going to see more of it in 2017.

I despise the tampa 2 as well. You need fast instinctive linebackers and the bills don't really have that

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If we play the Tampa 2 then we just spent 3 picks on a linebacker that can only play 2 downs and there is no way Ragland plays mike unless he is Hercules in his recovery.

Ragland was going to be a bust in any system. Too slow even for Rex.

Hopefully Whaley has learned there is only one direction to trade on draft day.

Ragland was going to be a bust in any system. Too slow even for Rex.

Hopefully Whaley has learned there is only one direction to trade on draft day.

There is not one way to do anything. Thinking so closes options. People who aren't flexible, evolve or adapt fail.

From what I've read contracts for assistant coaches are all on two year contracts. So that would mean once they guy signs a contract, it's only one off-season he'd be locked in for. Granted that could be the one year he'd have got the chance to move up, but often seen where a HC wants a guy, he signs him and just kind of creates a new position on his staff for him. So if the guys is under contract wait one year and sign him to a newly created position, kind of what Rex did with Rob.

But again nothing in there says it can be blocked or permission given. Just a 15 day exclusive negotiation windo for expiring contracts.

I guess they could be a dick and say nope not good enough to run our defense Wilkes is but stick around here because we are blocking an advancement oppertunity

But i am wrong i admit it. Kind of a ****ty rule and should be changed maybe you would see some more diversity in the coaching ranks