Official: Leslie Frazier Hired to be McDermott's DC

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Starting to get nervous. McDermott loses his main get on the offensive side of the ball and now 2 out of the three up and comers for D coordinator are not here. I liked the idea of the Texans secondary coach. Would bring some Belichick tree into the mix.

Big moves still waiting at OC and QB.

We replace our o-line coach after doing a great job. None of this looks like a great follow up.

I like this choice...

Now who is the OC with Lynn taking the SD job (which was one of the 3 to 5 worst jobs in the NFL you can have right now with them displaced a few years, best talent at end of career, roster full of pissed off players, and playing in the toughest division right now in football all but assuring them last place in the AFC west for at least the next couple years).

Whisenhunt's name has been mentioned

Starting to get nervous. McDermott loses his main get on the offensive side of the ball and now 2 out of the three up and comers for D coordinator are not here. I liked the idea of the Texans secondary coach. Would bring some Belichick tree into the mix.

Big moves still waiting at OC and QB.

We replace our o-line coach after doing a great job. None of this looks like a great follow up.

McCoy still not hired in Denver. Bill Musgrave has an interview with the Broncos tomorrow, until you hear that's been cancelled, assume McCoy still isn't hired.

McCoy still not hired in Denver. Bill Musgrave has an interview with the Broncos tomorrow, until you hear that's been cancelled, assume McCoy still isn't hired.

Until McCoy leaves the building assume he's talking contract. Elway is CHEAP though

Wish I could say I do but I'd be lying. I despise the Tampa 2. It's not what these Bills players do best.

I'm so sick and tired of losing and we're going to see more of it in 2017.

Why would McDermott run the Tampa 2?

Isn't it possible that he simply trusts Frazier to teach the system?

No no don't you see, Frazier coached under Jim Johnson and Tony Dungy but obviously only runs the Tampa 2.

Just referencing "Tampa 2" sounds so negative. If you play a lot more zone than Rex, Tampa 2 is going to be one look that's mixed in. I don't get the impression this is "Tony Dungy Tampa 2 all day every day". It's OK if you mix it up. I'm most excited reading that he will make the scheme fit the players, not the other way around. How refreshing!

No no don't you see, Frazier coached under Jim Johnson and Tony Dungy but obviously only runs the Tampa 2.

my mistake, assistant to HC and defensive backs coach of a super bowl winning team. Pass defense improves from 15 to 2 under Frazier.

Okay, you guys won me over.

I still say if they land a quality OC and retain Taylor I'm all aboard the McDermott train.