Sean McDermott's Introductory Presser on 1/13/17 at 2 PM ET

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It was interesting that he spoke to Tyrod on the phone yesterday and that Tyrod showed up today and they met and talked before the press conference. It doesn't mean that TT will be back but I do think, because of the phone call, that TT is not automatically not going to be here. I'm glad about that.

It was interesting that he spoke to Tyrod on the phone yesterday and that Tyrod showed up today and they met and talked before the press conference. It doesn't mean that TT will be back but I do think, because of the phone call, that TT is not automatically not going to be here. I'm glad about that.

Agreed.

between the "Rex made promises" and "Do you think that if you want Tyrod that you'll get him?" that McDermott has been introduced to the WTF Buffalo media.

He already said - i need to look it over... twice. And theyre like - if you want to keep him, can you? ummm yeah?

Why don't we get an offensive coordinator first before we decide whether we're keeping our QB? That we have until march to decide on

Edited by dneveu

yep crazy thing to make note of honestly

Is there any doubt that most of us on this board could ask better questions than most of these "journalists"?

Yellow journalism is back, unfortunately. Half these guys are looking for sensasionalist articles and hot takes instead of boring but useful information.