• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Where's yours? :lol:

@news4buffalo

The #Bills will hold a conference introducing head coach Sean McDermott at 2 p.m. WATCH live on WIVB or here: https://t.co/ArhGV58VJg

lol.

I do give you credit for posting the BINGO card (I think they stole that idea from my "quote wheel" post months ago!) as it points out the absurdity of posting locker room interviews every week.

Guaranteed Sully or Bucky will ask McDermott if the negative news stories gave him pause about taking the job.

Would not be surprised if Sully, Bucky and some of the other nags aren't even called on to ask a question. Graham maybe, JW definetly.

lol.

I do give you credit for posting the BINGO card (I think they stole that idea from my "quote wheel" post months ago!) as it points out the absurdity of posting locker room interviews every week.

WEO on my man! :lol: Your contrarian complaining means nothing.

You do realize that new words are added to the language all the time and some of the greatest works of English used made up words?

Is this sully? I feel like this is something that sully would ask at a presser..

"Do you know that the Bills organization is so dysfunctional that they called this a presser?"

Easy response: The Buffalo News is worse - they pay you to harass us.