Mike McCoy interviewing with Denver today

Virgil

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting that the Raiders dropped Musgrave so they could hold on to ex-Bills' QB coach Todd Downing.

From my Raider friends he was directly responsible for the development of Carr

And thought they would lose him so pulled a tampa move like thei did with their HC

Edited by MAJBobby

From my Raider friends he was directly responsible for the development of Carr

And thought they would lose him so pulled a tampa move like thei did with their HC

No he wasn't. They drafted Carr in 2014 and hee had an excellent rookie season, but Downing was with the Bills that year.

No he wasn't. They drafted Carr in 2014 and hee had an excellent rookie season, but Downing was with the Bills that year.

He shown flashes. They said he really took off when Downing got with him.

They didnt want to lose Musgrave however it was him or Downing in their mind. They would have rather lost Musgrave

So i expect my friends to know their team better than I don

He shown flashes. They said he really took off when Downing got with him.

They didnt want to lose Musgrave however it was him or Downing in their mind. They would have rather lost Musgrave

So i expect my friends to know their team better than I don

Of course they're going to say that Downing developed him. You think they'd admit that Musgrave did, and he's now gone?

Of course they're going to say that Downing developed him. You think they'd admit that Musgrave did, and he's now gone?

Lets see yeah big stretch i know that the QB coach helped Carr make the big leap from Rookie year to the top young QB.

I know it sucks a former Bills QB coach did that i get it

Lets see yeah big stretch i know that the QB coach helped Carr make the big leap from Rookie year to the top young QB.

I know it sucks a former Bills QB coach did that i get it

Like I said, Carr had an excellent rookie season throwing to the likes of James Jones, Mychal Rivera, and Andre Holmes, and despite the lack of a running game. The additions of Michael Crabtree, Amari Cooper, and Latavius Murray after his rookie year helped tremendously.

@AndrewSiciliano: Vance Joseph tells me @nflnetwork he hopes Mike McCoy doesn't leave the building. He'd like to see McCoy as the Broncos OC.

I was watching. Worse than that, Joseph said "Mike wants to be here".

I wonder how Bill Musgrave, who will be interviewing tomorrow, feels about those statements?