Mike McCoy interviewing with Denver today

Virgil

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Until Musgrave Interview is cancelled McCoy will leave the building

Anthony Lynn also reportedly had a 2nd interview with the Chargers tomorrow. Musgrave could already be cancelled (or it was a false report) for all we know. Doesn't mean a thing - they could easily announce a McCoy hiring without interviewing Musgrave.

Edited by BillsFanForever19

Anthony Lynn also reportedly had a 2nd interview with the Chargers tomorrow. Musgrave could already be cancelled (or it was a false report) for all we know. Doesn't mean a thing - they could easily announce a McCoy hiring without interviewing Musgrave.

With the speed of twitter it would have been reported if he did

20100929_095536_MikeKlis_CM_1__bigger.jpMike Klis Verified account ‏@MikeKlis

Coaching source informs me team finalizing deal with Mike McCoy to become Broncos offensive coordinator. Again. #9sports

But, but, but... what about Bill Musgrave? Did anyone check with him?

Didn't anyone show him all the statistics that said we were better than Denver on Offense last season?

Like I said from the beginning - the second Denver was ready to start filling their staff and showed interest - it was over. It isn't BBFS to admit it. It's just common sense.

Of the available jobs, it was Denver and then everyone else.

Edited by BillsFanForever19

But, but, but... what about Bill Musgrave? Did anyone check with him?

Didn't anyone show him all the statistics that said we were better than Denver on Offense last season?

Like I said from the beginning - the second Denver was ready to start filling their staff and showed interest - it was over. It isn't BBFS to admit it. It's just common sense.

Of the available jobs, it was Denver and then everyone else.

Yeah, I am sure that Denver offense is super intriguing to McCoy. :rolleyes: