The new jw Tweets 1/11 - Questions on Whaley & TT

Reed83HOF

Leroi just said in the Shoutbox that Whaley drove the bus the whole time. Yes, Monos and others had input but he was still in charge and presented his recommendation to the Pegulas. As for Tyrod's future, I think it would be wise to not jump to any conclusions as to who is who's guy. So much of what we think we know is just tweets and rumor. After all, wasn't Lynn being called a lock just a week ago?

Wonder what Laconfora thinks? :sick:

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Snap. Based on his tweets...I think I know what happened.

Whaley was not comfortable with the 4 interviews they did. Wanted 1 more...most likely one of the Steelers coordinators before deciding.Actually...certainly one of the Steelers coordinators.

Pegula's got itchy about having to wait, afraid they might lose out on McDermott...and they pulled the trigger.

Not sure who is the snake or if there even is one...but don't discount Monos making power play moves. The Pegula's seem susceptible to the flavor of the week. Lots of business owners get this way when they are not 100% certain how to fully create the vision they have(it's a new business for them, to be expected).

Edited by oddoublee

Snap. Based on his tweets...I think I know what happened.

Whaley was not comfortable with the 4 interviews they did. Wanted 1 more...most likely one of the Steelers coordinators before deciding.Actually...certainly one of the Steelers coordinators.

Pegula's got itchy about having to wait, afraid they might lose out on McDermott...and they pulled the trigger.

Not sure who is the snake or if there even is one...but don't discount Monos making power play moves. The Pegula's seem susceptible to the flavor of the week. Lots of business owners get this way when they are not 100% certain how to fully create the vision they (it's a new business for them, to be expected).

Possible.

Leroi just said in the Shoutbox that Whaley drove the bus the whole time. Yes, Monos and others had input but he was still in charge and presented his recommendation to the Pegulas. As for Tyrod's future, I think it would be wise to not jump to any conclusions as to who is who's guy. So much of what we think we know is just tweets and rumor. After all, wasn't Lynn being called a lock just a week ago?

but we must stick to the TBN narrative that Pegs squashed Whaley!

Why does Lacanfora have a job.

This is bs.

He is a lot of what's wrong with the media. He tries so hard to be first that he's always wrong. In addition, I think someone at the Bills hates him so they feed him BS so that he looks like and idiot. I don't know that last part to be true, but it feels like it.

John Wawrow @john_wawrow 25m25 minutes ago

#Bills owner Terry Pegula weighs in to AP on what he liked about new coach Sean McDermott.

John Wawrow @john_wawrow 23m23 minutes ago

Pegula text to AP: "2x natl prep champ wrestler says it all. I know that isn't a quality for NFL HC, ...

... but of character & hardwork focus that says it all." Pegula noted influence AReid had on McDermott. #Bills.

John Wawrow @john_wawrow 25m25 minutes ago

#Bills owner Terry Pegula weighs in to AP on what he liked about new coach Sean McDermott.

John Wawrow @john_wawrow 23m23 minutes ago

Pegula text to AP: "2x natl prep champ wrestler says it all. I know that isn't a quality for NFL HC, ...

... but of character & hardwork focus that says it all." Pegula noted influence AReid had on McDermott. #Bills.

I do think that being a champion wrestler does say something about a guy. I never wrestled, but I saw what those guys had to go through.

I do think that being a champion wrestler does say something about a guy. I never wrestled, but I saw what those guys had to go through.

Oh definitely - I mean Stone Cold basically had to retire, Brett Hart is in awful shape, many die fairly young as well. That being said The Rock did a great job in being able to make a move the the movies before wrestling took too much of a toll on him...

Oh definitely - I mean Stone Cold basically had to retire, Brett Hart is in awful shape, many die fairly young as well. That being said The Rock did a great job in being able to make a move the the movies before wrestling took too much of a toll on him...

Come on. You know what I mean. It takes a lot of dedication to be a wrestler. I always respected those guys.

Bobby the Brain for GM plz.