Bronco Rumor Mill: Tyrod Taylor might be 2017 Starting QB.

Marty McFly

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kubiak is gone, so the impetus for having Tyrod may be as well. Who knows?

With Elway being pretty high on TT, I'm not sure it will matter that Kubiak is gone.

With that defense and those receivers, he would do good things there.

The TT bashers would be eating crow for years

Seriously? He can't hit an open reciever here. What would make anyone think he can do it in Denver?

Kubiak and Elway are very close, Kubiak's opinion is still very relevant to Elway.

I agree with this.

Hoping for this?

No I'm hoping for Lynn and Tyrod on offense, or at least McCoy and Tyrod......I'd rather win but I have no say and it's entertainment so either way I will enjoy the ride. :thumbsup:

Hiring that old quitter Norv Turner would be a good way for McDermott to get paid for not coaching the Bills for the last 3-4 years of his contract. :lol:

Personally........I can't believe a conservative defensive guy would not want to just continue with the top running offense so maybe McDermott can avoid a quick hook by keeping Tyrod and retaining Lynn as OC......or hiring McCoy and keeping Tyrod and keeping most of the elements of the existing offense in place. :beer:

So if Elway wants Tyrod, and McCoy is being lured to Denver to be OC...that would lend to the theory that McCoy would be fine with Tyrod as well. So if McCoy stays linked with McDermott ...McCoy may be a Tyrod guy and wants to coach him.

With Elway being pretty high on TT, I'm not sure it will matter that Kubiak is gone.

Seriously? He can't hit an open reciever here. What would make anyone think he can do it in Denver?

I agree with this.

Has it been confirmed anywhere that Elway likes Tyrod?

This is true. The Dolphins made the playoffs only beating one winning team this year so theres that. FWIW I think we are a better team overall than the Dolphins, they just got hot at the right moment and believe in the coaching theyre getting.

And the redskins made the playoffs without beating a single winning team last season.

Other than the patriots, teams go .500 (at best) vs good opponents and beat up on bad opponents. Its what 99% of the nfl does.

And the redskins made the playoffs without beating a single winning team last season.

Other than the patriots, teams go .500 (at best) vs good opponents and beat up on bad opponents. Its what 99% of the nfl does.

99% of the bad teams beat up on the bad teams too?