Bronco Rumor Mill: Tyrod Taylor might be 2017 Starting QB.

Marty McFly

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you were the Broncos, would you trade more for Romo or Taylor?

Taylor...almsot no chance Romo plays a whole season. He has been knocked out for all or most of a season on 3 of his last 5 plays prior to filling in week 17. Talent wise, Romo, but if he can't play he can't help you win. His body is failing him.

He was 7-6 as a starter in 2015. 7-8 in 2016. Adds up to 14-14 aka .500. What lie are you talking about?

You know exactly what you are doing and its what you always do, its like you are 12 years old I swear.

Because Taylor lined up as a receiver on his first play of his first game, Cassel by default got credit for the start. But Taylor was our starting QB for the game, but because of a technicality of a trick play he is not listed as the starter. Taylor is 8-6 as the Bills starting QB, and he was the starting QB going into that game...a Greg Roman trick play created a technicality on the books, thats it.

You know exactly what you are doing and its what you always do, its like you are 12 years old I swear.

Because Taylor lined up as a receiver on his first play of his first game, Cassel by default got credit for the start. But Taylor was our starting QB for the game, but because of a technicality of a trick play he is not listed as the starter. Taylor is 8-6 as the Bills starting QB, and he was the starting QB going into that game...a Greg Roman trick play created a technicality on the books, thats it.

You mean Cassel started that game as QB. Sorry bro. Words mean certain things.

You mean Cassel started that game as QB. Sorry bro. Words mean certain things.

Sorry bro, Taylor QB'd that game...reality means certain things. Getting screwed out of the official designation due to a trick play rolling him out to WR on the first play does not take away that he was the starter and QB for that game and led this team to a WIN.

This is why almost nothing you say should be taken seriously. You make me miss Crayonz badly and couldn't have less respect for a poster on here than I do for you after these kinds of comments.

Edited by Alphadawg7

Taylor...almsot no chance Romo plays a whole season. He has been knocked out for all or most of a season on 3 of his last 5 plays prior to filling in week 17. Talent wise, Romo, but if he can't play he can't help you win. His body is failing him.

That's how I feel too. I'd take Taylor's youth and upside over Romo's experience and frailty. If I'm the Bills, I shop him. I think they should bring Taylor back, but I'd at least see what offers I could get.

The beautiful irony of this would be that Ryan L Billz has stated arrogantly, and I'm paraphrasing but, "watch how Elway, the genius, manages to find a good new starting QB."

When have I ever praised Elway ? What are you talking about ?

Do you want to take me on a date ?

If you want some of the over 7 wins action get at me, I've said Taylor is bad forever and I stand by it.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

If the Bills let TT walk out that door with no better option...(and i mean a very good option).. I will be furious.

What are you furious about? Tyrod was marginal at best most of the time. Did you not watch him play? It was seriously painful watching him lead a passing attack. We were going nowhere with TT at the helm. We have cleaned out our coaches, and now we need to clean out a whole bunch of the roster. The stench of the past 17 years dies hard. Except for Shady and Sammy, noone is irreplacable on this very mediocre to poor team.

McDermott is a start. Let's keep the turnover going!

That's how I feel too. I'd take Taylor's youth and upside over Romo's experience and frailty. If I'm the Bills, I shop him. I think they should bring Taylor back, but I'd at least see what offers I could get.

Yup, and the Broncos would be the first team I call if we do. The Bronocs won the SB with a legend named Peyton Manning 2 years ago, but the reality is he was one of the lowest, if not the lowest rated passer in the league that year and also had statistically the worst SB performance of any winning QB in history. No one doubts Peytons greatness, but he didn't have it that year. So, I would say its very fair assessment that Taylor could go there and make that team very dangerous again given the strength of that roster. With that D and Taylors ability to protect the ball and make plays with his legs too, I would think they rebound again and are a major threat again.

And no, I am not saying Taylor is that good, I am saying that team is that good overall.

Edited by Alphadawg7

When have I ever praised Elway ? What are you talking about ?

Do you want to take me on a date ?

If you want some of the over 7 wins action get at me, I've said Taylor is bad forever and I stand by it.

I thought you said something to that effect. If you didn't, I apologize. It was definitely one of you guys.

And if I want to take you on a date, using your logic, what do you want to do with Tyrod Taylor?

I thought you said something to that effect. If you didn't, I apologize. It was definitely one of you guys.

And if I want to take you on a date, using your logic, what do you want to do with Tyrod Taylor?

Nothing. I want to root for him elsewhere. Solid kid, from same area as me. He's gotta speed up his processes and make better reads.

Sorry bro, Taylor QB'd that game...reality means certain things. Getting screwed out of the official designation due to a trick play rolling him out to WR on the first play does not take away that he was the starter and QB for that game and led this team to a WIN.

This is why almost nothing you say should be taken seriously. You make me miss Crayonz badly and couldn't have less respect for a poster on here than I do for you after these kinds of comments.

lol relax dude. We aren't making the postseason this year either way, picking EJ set us back 5 years. Edited by FireChan

What are you furious about? Tyrod was marginal at best most of the time. Did you not watch him play? It was seriously painful watching him lead a passing attack. We were going nowhere with TT at the helm. We have cleaned out our coaches, and now we need to clean out a whole bunch of the roster. The stench of the past 17 years dies hard. Except for Shady and Sammy, noone is irreplacable on this very mediocre to poor team.

McDermott is a start. Let's keep the turnover going!

7th in points scored after week 15. Dont see anybody else they bring in here improving on that. Cutting taylor without viable option will be one of dumbest moves the organization has made under Pegula. Alot like hiring a 500 coach whose defensive scheme could not have been a worse fit for our personell.