Sean McVay Hired as Rams' New HC, Wade Phillips Named DC

@TomPelissero

Sources: Sean McVay had a second meeting with the #Rams. Interviewed for head coaching job last week. Things heating up in L.A.

@AroundTheNFL

Coaching tracker: Redskins OC Sean McVay having second interview today for Rams' head coaching job http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000767531/article/coaching-tracker-the-latest-on-interviews-moves

C159cicVEAAT8Ey.jpg

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@TomPelissero

Sources: Sean McVay had a second meeting with the #Rams. Interviewed for head coaching job last week. Things heating up in L.A.

@AroundTheNFL

Coaching tracker: Redskins OC Sean McVay having second interview today for Rams' head coaching job http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000767531/article/coaching-tracker-the-latest-on-interviews-moves

Don't they know that Shanahan, McDaniels, and Patricia are the "A list" candidates for the coaching jobs? Why would they interview those three and then hire a mere upstart like McVay?

(note: we need a Sar Chasm emoticon)

Don't they know that Shanahan, McDaniels, and Patricia are the "A list" candidates for the coaching jobs? Why would they interview those three and then hire a mere upstart like McVay?

Maybe they don't read the BN in larger markets.

PS I nominate a Jerry Sullivan gif for the sarcasm emoticon.

I nominate Jerry Sullivan for the steaming pile of dung emot.

Being on successful teams hurts the HC chances of those coordinators. Nobody wants to wait until after the SB to hire a HC and attempt to fill out a coaching staff. The coach would be picking from everybody else's leftovers.