Bills should let Tyrod go and sign EJ to a one year deal.

By letting Tyrod go and resigning EJ Manuel and starting him ALL of 2017 you guarantee the Bills to have a top five pick in 2018 draft. And if they let most of their older FA players go it even makes the odds even better. Than when the Bills finish 3-13 they can draft the franchise QB that WGR and all experts are dreaming about. That is if that QB pans out.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Or...

We keep Taylor and one of the highest scoring offenses in the league together and enter the season with a healthy OL, healthy Sammy, and healthy Woods for once.

Then we enter the season with a new defensive system better suited to perform better with the additions of a not suspended, not hurt Marcell, a healthy Shaq and Rags, new Safeties from FA/Draft and see what this team can do.

I mean we were close to the playoffs last 2 years with what you guys say was an awful HC, awful DC, and a roster missing its best players for large chunks of the season. Why on Earth would we just blow it up now, especially with new coaching coming to replace the "bad" coaching?

Matt Moore looks like a better QB than anyone the Bills have on their roster. And why aren't the Bills or any other NFL team looking at Todd Haley as a potential head coaching candidate? Has anyone noticed what he is doing with the Pittsburgh offense and transforming Ben R's game?

Matt Moore looks like a better QB than anyone the Bills have on their roster. And why aren't the Bills or any other NFL team looking at Todd Haley as a potential head coaching candidate? Has anyone noticed what he is doing with the Pittsburgh offense and transforming Ben R's game?

No he doesn't. Tyrod is a better QB. Not that it says much.

By letting Tyrod go and resigning EJ Manuel and starting him ALL of 2017 you guarantee the Bills to have a top five pick in 2018 draft. And if they let most of their older FA players go it even makes the odds even better. Than when the Bills finish 3-13 they can draft the franchise QB that WGR and all experts are dreaming about. That is if that QB pans out.

Watching the Jets game, I said to myself. "I need a year of that."

Or...

We keep Taylor and one of the highest scoring offenses in the league together and enter the season with a healthy OL, healthy Sammy, and healthy Woods for once.

Then we enter the season with a new defensive system better suited to perform better with the additions of a not suspended, not hurt Marcell, a healthy Shaq and Rags, new Safeties from FA/Draft and see what this team can do.

I mean we were close to the playoffs last 2 years with what you guys say was an awful HC, awful DC, and a roster missing its best players for large chunks of the season. Why on Earth would we just blow it up now, especially with new coaching coming to replace the "bad" coaching?

Healthy Sammy and un-suspended Dareus???? LOL. Good one.

It doesn't matter who your back-up QB is if you have a franchise QB. If the latter goes down you're screwed, no matter how good the defense is.

EJ is no more with this franchise, at least he shouldn't be.