2017 will be a disaster.

The Bills probably will not keep Tyrod Taylor and have no replacement. No decent coach will dare take the Head Coaching position and the Bills play the a tough schedule next year. Miami is really improved and we could not even beat the lowly Jets. I bet is that they will just enough games to not get a 2018 top five draft pick.

Edited by bisonbrigade

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bills probably will not keep Tyrod Taylor and have no replacement. No decent coach will dare take the Head Coaching position and the Bills play the a tough schedule next year. Miami is really improved and we could not even beat the lowly Jets. I bet is that they will just enough games to not get a 2018 top five draft pick.

Was Miami really that improved? Let's see what happens with them next year.

Did not sweep the Bills and make the playoffs with a back up QB. Did not they run the Bills over?

They technically ran all over us, but both games were very close and we swept both the Dolphins and Jets in 2015. Things change from year to year, odds are Miami will regress against tougher opponents next year.

I do agree though, if they let go of Tyrod, and don't trade for a legitimate QB, we might as well tank next year then. No chance we win with the Keenum, Gabbert, Hoyer types.

Mom said to wear clean underwear every time i leave the house

I recommended that Doug Whaley wear brown pants at the press conference.

He probably should fully stock his closet with brown pants.

So in this post you say the Bills WILL be a disaster, and then 15 minutes later you post "Bills SHOULD let Tyrod go and sign EJ to a one year deal." with the premise of tanking for a top pick. I am anxiously awaiting the COULD be a disaster post.