The Buffalo media in a sentence.

turftoe

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A pack of wolves dressed as reporters.

Credit Batavia Daily News:

"For the first time since the Bills finished their recent miserable 7-9 season, Whaley met with a pack of wolves dressed as reporters as Whaley addressed the packed conference room at One Bills Drive."

Ha - who knew that we'd have to turn to the Batavia Daily News to get the truth!?!

Most of the news, all the time. And, no I'm not an English major.

Everything would be better if we had the Courier Express back.

Put the Bills and this 17 year train wreck in any other city, and the media coverage would not be any different. We already have "Pegula sponsored radio and tv shows", do you also want Pegula sponsored newspapers that do nothing but tow the company line?

Put the Bills and this 17 year train wreck in any other city, and the media coverage would not be any different. We already have "Pegula sponsored radio and tv shows", do you also want Pegula sponsored newspapers that do nothing but tow the company line?

I hate both ends of this spectrum. No way to be in the middle, huh?

I am easily distracted by the media who report the Buffalo Bills are a dysfunctional organization that have not been successful in 17 years, have horrendous drafts, and are nowhere close to playoff contention! What if the F*** are they reporting that is inaccurate; you guys make it easy for the FO to keep up the same old BS!

Does Jerry Sullivan have tenure? That would explain his ability to turn out endless drivel and still have a job.

Does the year 1999 mean anything to you; does the failure of multiple drafts mean anything?