Jim Kelly on espn about our situation 1/4

The Tomcat

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't see it at work. Does Kelly like Tyrod and think we bring him back? Anybody?

No he says Tyrod didn't do enough, didn't make the big plays whe we needed or move the sticks on big 3rd downs to keep possession. He does some good things but not consistent was his evaluation

My wife keeps telling me Jim Kelly should be head of football operations for the Bills because he's 100% on board with wanting this team to win. I say he's got other things on his plate like charitable foundations and has to watch his health. I don't know, maybe she's right?

My wife keeps telling me Jim Kelly should be head of football operations for the Bills because he's 100% on board with wanting this team to win. I say he's got other things on his plate like charitable foundations and has to watch his health. I don't know, maybe she's right?

Jim's an icon but a football executive he's not.

"I have total confidence in the Pegulas."

He also notes the obvvious, big name coaches are looking for a team with a QB. Tyrod is not a franchise QB.

Jim is a great Bill but his credibility in management/coaching issues was damaged by his enthusiasm for Rex.

No. I think the commitment to winning at OBD is huge. The skill is lacking.

Jim was a great QB. I see no reason to believe he'd be a great organizational leader.

He also notes the obvvious, big name coaches are looking for a team with a QB. Tyrod is not a franchise QB.

Jim is a great Bill but his credibility in management/coaching issues was damaged by his enthusiasm for Rex.

Jim was a great QB. I see no reason to believe he'd be a great organizational leader.

because he did so well with his failed restaurant downtown, his Ponzi scheme on tv and his contract/merchandising company that Michael Vick quit from. I can respect his playing experience but Kelly's nothing more than a big fan these days.

Edited by The Jokeman

if the bolded is true, then I'm damaged too -as well as a million Bills fans

I love Jim just as much as the next guy. However, Jim is always out there in the media saying how much he loves the direction the team is going. Then it all falls apart and he talks about how things need changed. He has been doing this for the last sixteen years. He's always totally on board with everything (new coaches,QBs's etc), and when it fails he tells us that it wasn't a good fit. My point is that he is essentially the most famous Bills fan. He doesn't sound any different than a lot of posters here. I certainly don't think I'd want him in the front office.

Jim really sh!tted on Tyrod.......he really didn't have to do that. Idc if it's honest or not it's bull.

I agree. Even if it's true there is no need to do that in such a public forum. I didn't hear him call out the defense.

Fire Whaley..

Polian - President

Reich - HC

Wade - DC

Pill - OC

Acquire one of Glennon or McCarron

Overdraft DeShaun Watson @ 10

Let's go..

Flame away that I am !@#$ing living in the past .. but commit to this structure for 5 years and the Bills will make the playoffs at least once and Russ will sell a hell of a lot of tickets and sponsorships.

Edited by JoeF