What We Learned

1. EJ Manuel, though a try-hard guy, is not a competent NFL backup QB.

2. Cardale Jones is NOWHERE near ready to play QB in the NFL and offseason "study" is not going to make him ready.

3. Tyrod Taylor carried this offense all season, but he really isn't likely to be the long-term answer either.

4. Anthony Lynn presided over the ugliest game played by a Bills team in several years and he should be removed from consideration as a coaching candidate. That was abysmal - totally unprepared and no signs of anything different than under Rex (maybe worse).

5. There are a TON of problems on defense. With what looks like a very weak QB draft class, I could justify spending all picks on defense.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1) Agree, feel bad for the guy but he didn't even look like a backup QB today.

2) I see some potential, but yeah, not ready yet. Game has not slowed down for him at this level.

3) Maybe not the long term answer, but TT should be starting next year. Sign him up as soon as possible, make him starter. Bring a drafted QB and Cardale in to compete,

4) I like Anthony Lynn, but yeah after today I would not mind seeing a complete overhaul. Would love Kyle Shanahan but probably won't see him in Buffalo.

1. EJ Manuel, though a try-hard guy, is not a competent NFL backup QB.

2. Cardale Jones is NOWHERE near ready to play QB in the NFL and offseason "study" is not going to make him ready.

3. Tyrod Taylor carried this offense all season, but he really isn't likely to be the long-term answer either.

4. Anthony Lynn presided over the ugliest game played by a Bills team in several years and he should be removed from consideration as a coaching candidate. That was abysmal - totally unprepared and no signs of anything different than under Rex (maybe worse).

5. There are a TON of problems on defense. With what looks like a very weak QB draft class, I could justify spending all picks on defense.

There isn't anything to be learned from a game where nothing was at stake, you just fired the coach a week before and half he team was already on the golf course. And doubly because we started a tire-fire at QB

The Bills just went out and gave Tyrod (the QB they don't need bc he's not Tom Brady so he obviously sucks) the best case for a big contract.

But have left in charge the 2 guys (Brandon and Whaley) that drafted in round 1 the guy that threw up all over himself today. The same 2 guys that traded up to get Watkins (who sure, he's a no.1) but could have stayed put and drafted Evans or OBJ.

The same 2 guys that thought Rex could easily Coach our D personnel into a 3-4......nope....too "complex."

So the team seemed so excited that Rex is gone and Lynn will be the guy, they went out and did that today.

That's what I learned.

#OneBuffalo #FireRussBrandon

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

There isn't anything to be learned from a game where nothing was at stake, you just fired the coach a week before and half he team was already on the golf course. And doubly because we started a tire-fire at QB

Not even a week, Rex was fired Tuesday. Lynn was still working on offensive game prep, he said it in the Wednesday press conference.

To expect anything, with limited practice time, is a bit much.

Give the kid a chance. Got all the tools

1. EJ Manuel, though a try-hard guy, is not a competent NFL backup QB.2. Cardale Jones is NOWHERE near ready to play QB in the NFL and offseason "study" is not going to make him ready.3. Tyrod Taylor carried this offense all season, but he really isn't likely to be the long-term answer either.4. Anthony Lynn presided over the ugliest game played by a Bills team in several years and he should be removed from consideration as a coaching candidate. That was abysmal - totally unprepared and no signs of anything different than under Rex (maybe worse).5. There are a TON of problems on defense. With what looks like a very weak QB draft class, I could justify spending all picks on defense.

"Buffalo Bills fans are ninety percent (90%) scar tissue." Former Buffalo Bill Steve Tasker01/01/2017
Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk
1. EJ Manuel, though a try-hard guy, is not a competent NFL backup QB.2. Cardale Jones is NOWHERE near ready to play QB in the NFL and offseason "study" is not going to make him ready.3. Tyrod Taylor carried this offense all season, but he really isn't likely to be the long-term answer either.4. Anthony Lynn presided over the ugliest game played by a Bills team in several years and he should be removed from consideration as a coaching candidate. That was abysmal - totally unprepared and no signs of anything different than under Rex (maybe worse).5. There are a TON of problems on defense. With what looks like a very weak QB draft class, I could justify spending all picks on defense."Buffalo Bills fans are ninety percent (90%) scar tissue." Former Buffalo Bill Steve Tasker01/01/2017Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk
Sorry guys. That was an accidental post.Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

"Buffalo Bills fans are ninety percent (90%) scar tissue."

Former Buffalo Bill Steve Tasker

01/01/2017

I'm 90% scar tissue and the Bills are an inoperable tumor that's been growing under my skin for 45 years

I disagree. The Jets seemed to play hard for their coach who many have said may be on the hot seat. I think it would be a mistake to hire Lynn. I also think many of us have underestimated Tyrod's game and ball security. I know that it doesn't always look pretty but it's effective, we score a lot of points with him at QB.