Tyrod Not Speaking to Media Today or on Locker Cleanout Day

26CornerBlitz

Whaley is going to get the "figurative" dildo Monday and he brought it on himself.

He's right where Donahoe was going into Mularkey's second season.......no more excuses permitted.

If this team doesn't make the playoffs next year there will be a Whaley mutiny in the small but angry fanbase.

Ralph really didn't want to fire Donahoe but he had no choice. It will be the same next year with Doug if he doesn't get results.

This isn't time for a complete roster sweep so I think Lynn and Whaley get one shot.........sans Tyrod that gets a lot harder, IMO.

I agree with all of that. Which is why I think TT is back. Whaley rightfully has a short window to right this ship. He knows that. He's not going to put his career on the line with Cardale or a rookie.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is a two-way street. The Bills dont have a HC yet. Candidates are going to interview and ask the Bills questions as much as the Bills will ask them questions. And when a candidate asks who the Bills will be trotting out at QB in 2017 and we say Glennon, Cardale, or EJ, good luck with that.

I think Tyrod is right to avoid the media jerk offs that salivate with every mispeak particularly Bucky & Jerry. As for the Capaccio's and Buscgalia's and other Italians who attempt to do an honest job, I think it is wrong to avoid their questions.

Man, I sure hope you're wrong. This would likely be the most regrettable QB move since Rob Johnson.

It all depends on who is going to be the HC and their take on TT. Until we get a better QB, why would I want to give up on Tyrod....It does not make sense to me.

Trade him to denver for Paxton Lynch even up. They wanted him last year. Work something contract wise for it to work.

If Lynch was that good, wouldn't he already be starting instead of Siemian?

And if Lynch isn't already an obvious choice over that guy, why would you want to make him the starter here?

If Lynch was that good, wouldn't he already be starting instead of Siemian?

And if Lynch isn't already an obvious choice over that guy, why would you want to make him the starter here?

He`s young.Needs work, I myself are not a fan of a run and gun ,Short, average arm strength QB. Not too many of these Type win super bowls. I `ll take the tall pocket passer all day long.

Tyrod has handled this type of thing with much less class than EJ ever did. Not sure that means anything, but I do think EJ is a better natural leader. Tyrod is more of a lead by example type, which is hard to do when the team is ranked 30 in passing.

Nice story bro!

Bills players have to a man, way more respect for the leadership of Tyrod. The class thing is laughable, he doesn't meet with the media and you buy into the narrative of the media.

Edited by horned dogs

He`s young.Needs work, I myself are not a fan of a run and gun ,Short, average arm strength QB. Not too many of these Type win super bowls. I `ll take the tall pocket passer all day long.

Even if the tall pocket passer isn't as good as the other guy at playing QB and helping the offense score points? Doesn't make sense to me.

But I think there are a lot of people who would agree with your decision.

Tyrod has handled this type of thing with much less class than EJ ever did. Not sure that means anything, but I do think EJ is a better natural leader. Tyrod is more of a lead by example type, which is hard to do when the team is ranked 30 in passing.

True story, bro.

I don't know about their respective leaderships, but I agree with the first part of your statement completely.

Nice story bro!

Bills players have to a man, way more respect for the leadership of Tyrod. The class thing is laughable, he doesn't meet with the media and you buy into the narrative of the media.

I don't get what is not classy about Tyrod?

He politely declines (and yes the report even said politely) to talk to reporters after he is benched because of a business decision by the front office. Nothing he says in a interview can do anybody any good whatsoever. All it could possibly do is get people pissed off and ruin relationships. 100% risk 0% reward.

So he politely declines. And yet people want to try to turn it into something it is not. Love it.

Just to clear something up because it gets repeated over and over: the Bills do not have the worst passing attack in the league, and it's not even close. They are middle of the pack in categories that matter (e.g., yards per pass play) and high up in the TO percentage hierarchy. Passing yards per game is useless and people who rely on it are missing the forest for the trees.

Edited by dave mcbride

I never hear the Tyrod haters offer a solution for replacing him.

It's just a rookie or somebody else....... at best.

Usually it is just get rid of him.

If you want him replaced, a rookie is not going to improve on the number 7 scoring offense. And, that somebody else? Romo? expensive and will cost draft picks, and is brittle and old. Hoyer? Kapernick? Who?

If this team had been competently coached we'd be in the playoffs. Andy Reid would have had this team in the playoffs.

Don't throw the baby out with the bath water.

I don't get what is not classy about Tyrod?

He politely declines (and yes the report even said politely) to talk to reporters after he is benched because of a business decision by the front office. Nothing he says in a interview can do anybody any good whatsoever. All it could possibly do is get people pissed off and ruin relationships. 100% risk 0% reward.

So he politely declines. And yet people want to try to turn it into something it is not. Love it.

He is very classy and has conducted himself as a gentleman and leader since day 1. This stuff is just revisionist history.

Just to clear something up because it gets repeated over and over: the Bills do not have the worst passing attack in the league, and it's not even close. They are middle of the pack in categories that matter (e.g., yards per pass play) and high up in the TO percentage hierarchy. Passing yards per game is useless and people who rely on it are missing the forest for the trees.

Unless some passing yards beats the Ravens, holds off the Raiders, makes an appearance vs the Steelers or Pats second game.

So many excuses for the qb that can't qb. Get him out of Buffalo asap, for the CoT excuses alone.