Tyrod Not Speaking to Media Today or on Locker Cleanout Day

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't think that's what BADOL's saying..

Whaley is going to get the "figurative" dildo Monday and he brought it on himself.

He's right where Donahoe was going into Mularkey's second season.......no more excuses permitted.

If this team doesn't make the playoffs next year there will be a Whaley mutiny in the small but angry fanbase.

Ralph really didn't want to fire Donahoe but he had no choice. It will be the same next year with Doug if he doesn't get results.

This isn't time for a complete roster sweep so I think Lynn and Whaley get one shot.........sans Tyrod that gets a lot harder, IMO.

Most fans don't care.

There is a small hardcore base of us left.

You are out of town so you don't get it but if you walk into a bar 50 miles from the stadium on gameday don't be surprised if have to remind them to put the game on.

The goodwill is literally GONE.

And as Dave has said here........the media's role in this is to stimulate interest.

They are TRYING like hell.......even negative press is good press..........but the Bills just think that they've got the fanbase by the balls so they don't need to be accommodating.

The upper decks of the stadium are filled with Canadian tourists every week......just there for the party.......tailgating is king......the Bills themselves are unlikeable and they are quickly losing ground in regionalization and with young fans.

I emphasize QUICKLY.

That really needs to change.

I don't sense that the Pegula's are unlikeable but they have a bunch of self interested turds taking advantage of them, IMO.

I believe if Whaley and co fail with the next coach they are all gone like Darcy and Lindy

I have to think if Lynn gets the job Tyrod is back.

Lynn probably has to take whatever he gets from Whaley and like it if he wants the job.

I suppose Lynn could find another HC gig but I'd say he's probably in the 20's as far as open market candidates even after a fairly strong season so it would be an upset to me if he gets a DIFFERENT HC gig.

I have to think if Lynn gets the job Tyrod is back.

I honestly think that would be career suicide for Whaley. This would be a fan-appeasing move because, for some reason, people would consider this to be continuity. It's not the continuity I think people think it would be.

Whaley has a team stacked with talent on both sides of the ball.

Offensively, the run game can't be broken by a new coaching staff; not a competent one, anyway. The line makes the holes. BUT ... the line also does a very good job at protecting the QB.

Defensively, they are an absolute mess. But they're a mess, in my opinion, solely due to the antiquated system and the lack of discipline - both of which are Ryan trademarks.

All Whaley needs to do is to find a PROVEN coach. One who has walked the walk. One who has actually found RECENT success in that role. One who has hired effective coordinators.

We had the best run game in the league. It's almost impossible to have an anemic pass offense when the run game is so effective week after week. Finding an upgrade at QB is not going to be difficult. Too many people think Whaley needs to find someone in the 2nd tier of QBs (below the likes of Brady, Brees, Ben, etc.).

I don't think that's necessary. Whaley needs to find someone better than Tyrod Taylor. He does that - the offense is immediately better.

If Whaley keeps Lynn as HC and Lynn brings back Tyrod, we'll have continuity, alright. To the tune of one of the worst passing offenses in the league.

Whaley is way too smart for that. It's too easy for him to do better.

... We had the best run game in the league. It's almost impossible to have an anemic pass offense when the run game is so effective week after week. Finding an upgrade at QB is not going to be difficult. Too many people think Whaley needs to find someone in the 2nd tier of QBs (below the likes of Brady, Brees, Ben, etc.).

This is a good point. It is almost impossible to have an anemic passing game with such a prolofic running game. Unless it's by design (think Fergy in the OJ years), or limitation. We've seen Taylor's inability to avoid certain areas and throws (Lynn alluded to this in his presser). One would think our play action game could be a force and it should be, but I don't think our coach's trusted TT with his back to the defense even for that split second it takes to sell a good fake because his vision is limited as it is.

Not an easy decision but I understand why they would look elsewhere or want to renegotiate given what we've seen from TT to this point.

Probably right.

Scary knowing Whaley went into the 2013 season with EJ, Thad Lewis and Jeff Tuel.

Lol.

I'm still waiting for the alternatives from the get rid of Tyrod crowd. I'm all ears.

Worst passing offense in the league. Top 10 scoring offense and best rushing attack in the league. Don't count on that continuing if Tyrod isn't here.

With Cardale and/or EJ, Envision about 25 turnovers from our QBs next yr between fumbles and INTs. Good times.

Probably right.

Scary knowing Whaley went into the 2013 season with EJ, Thad Lewis and Jeff Tuel.

Lol.

I'm still waiting for the alternatives from the get rid of Tyrod crowd. I'm all ears.

Worst passing offense in the league. Top 10 scoring offense and best rushing attack in the league. Don't count on that continuing if Tyrod isn't here.

I won't count on it. I'll count on a more balanced attack, which is what most playoff teams have.

Alternatives: Glennon, Romo, Kaepernick, Manuel ... just off the top of my head.

So ownership is trusting Doug Whaley to not only assemble a new coaching staff. But, find a franchise QB in a single offseason?

LOL! koolaid in short supply this upcoming offseason.

Only the new HC, who will select his own staff. If Whaley inserted himself in that process, I'd be very concerned.