Kyle Williams: "This is the Place We Were Meant to Be"

26CornerBlitz

he has to be one of the all time great Bills. incredible "overachiever", "high motor", "high character", "blue collar", "undersized", "doesn't fit the scheme" guy. he has been a force through every defensive scheme change we have had. if anybody ever says that they do not like kyle williams, then they are just a big @#!$ and you should stay away from them.

Please let him retire as a Bill. And as much as guys like Sully think they deserve the playoffs, no one deserves it more the Kyle.

Wait.....Sully thinks "he" deserves the playoffs?!?!? Aside from the players themselves and the organization that they play for, the players want the playoffs for the fans (us).....Not people like Jerry Sullivan. (I get what you're saying....Kyle Williams is sort of like an extension of Fred Jackson.....Throw back, put the team first guys). Ha ha....Please tell me you're kidding? Sully really doesn't believe that he "deserves" the playoffs?!?!?!?

Edited by KellyToTasker

Seems a very good person in general. Always has.

i have mentioned it more than once. My favorite player along with Jackson. I don't pick just one, because one played D and one played Offense So i can pick both

Love the Kyle

Edited by 3rdand12