YoloinOhio

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can someone tell me how to post inline pictures. I have the clauses

Again the clubs physician is the sole decider if the player can perform services of the Contract ie Play in 2017. This groin thing is much to do about nothing.

post-26397-0-96062000-1483055190_thumb.jpg

post-26397-0-57357600-1483055209_thumb.jpg

Edited by MAJBobby

I would have been surprised if Tyrod wasn't coming back. Whether you like him or not he's better than the alternatives; he just is. The surgery will ensure that he gets his money. He was going to get it either way (here or elsewhere). I'd just assume the Bills get him healthy and the offense continues to grow.

I would have been surprised if Tyrod wasn't coming back. Whether you like him or not he's better than the alternatives; he just is. The surgery will ensure that he gets his money. He was going to get it either way (here or elsewhere). I'd just assume the Bills get him healthy and the offense continues to grow.

Wong. Clauses above

I get that put happens all the time. Player passes a physical from a team and immediately fails another.

So in march anyoje REALLY think he wont pass the team physical when they decline the option (if they do of course)

Much to do About nothing really but sports writers need something to write about. Here its just about a clause tht is in every contract with big guarantees

I also think it is very easy for Bills if Agent pulled something like that to fight and win.

This INJ didnt cause you to miss ANY games now your trying ti use it for guaranteed money.

Playing through injury is the sign of a player who wants to win. The clause did not just show up on wednesday.

But if Whaley wants to d+ck him around, i would say, game on dougie

Wong. Clauses above

wong ?

i would like to think TT will be back.

And Bills keep drafting QBs.

Ate least we no longer need a veteran QB to mentor the kids :blink:

Playing through injury is the sign of a player who wants to win. The clause did not just show up on wednesday.

But if Whaley wants to d+ck him around, i would say, game on dougie

wong ?

i would like to think TT will be back.

And Bills keep drafting QBs.

Ate least we no longer need a veteran QB to mentor the kids :blink:

Yes Kirby statement of the surgery ensures he gets his money Is wrong

I'm with you but the surgery could also be used as a negotiating tool for Tyrod's agent for a buyout.

Yolo was perplexed earlier in the thread about what all this meant but to me this points directly at the agent assuring that Tyrod isn't going to be cut loose without a payday.

My personal take on the Bills coaching/QB situation is that they aren't in position to start over AT ALL.

And the upside is that Lynn would have little excuse to not win now. If you have decent talent on D.......defensive fixes are easy.

Also.....fwiw.......apparently ANOTHER poorly structured contract by the Bills. :rolleyes:

I'm with you but the surgery could also be used as a negotiating tool for Tyrod's agent for a buyout.

Yolo was perplexed earlier in the thread about what all this meant but to me this points directly at the agent assuring that Tyrod isn't going to be cut loose without a payday.

My personal take on the Bills coaching/QB situation is that they aren't in position to start over AT ALL.

And the upside is that Lynn would have little excuse to not win now. If you have decent talent on D.......defensive fixes are easy.

Also.....fwiw.......apparently ANOTHER poorly structured contract by the Bills. :rolleyes:

Not if you read the clause i posted it for help

I understand that. The point that I was making is that he was coming back either way.

I think he is as well but all this stuff about a clause is inaccurate and all that is wrong with sports media

Edited by MAJBobby

Can someone tell me how to post inline pictures. I have the clauses

Sure.

The image(s) have to have a url. i.e., they have to be somewars on the Intarwebs with an http address. (Try tiny pic if you're going to upload images that aren't on the webby.

Then you post them using either the picture tool, or roll your own using [ im g] http://urlofmypicturething. c o m[ / im g] but deleting the spaces and putting the linky thingy between the [ ] img brackets [ / ] . Again, lose the spaces.

It ain't rocket surgery.

I'd keep Tyrod and get rid of Whaley at this point. Everyone wants Tyrod except him it seems because that wasn't "his" guy. If A Lynn is the HC going forward or at worse the OC then Tyrod needs to stay. If we got a little more out of him in the pass game we would be good enough to be a playoff team and he would be the bridge QB until we get someone else that can take us to that next step

Sure.

The image(s) have to have a url. i.e., they have to be somewars on the Intarwebs with an http address. (Try tiny pic if you're going to upload images that aren't on the webby.

Then you post them using either the picture tool, or roll your own using [ im g] http://urlofmypicturething. c o m[ / im g] but deleting the spaces and putting the linky thingy between the [ ] img brackets [ / ] . Again, lose the spaces.

It ain't rocket surgery.

Thanks sorry was just trying to post the clauses inline just decided to do with the way the board uploads em

I think he is as well but all this stuff about a clause is inaccurate and all that is wrong with sports media

It's not inaccurate at all.

What the surgery concept means is that whether his option is REQUIRED to be picked up by the Bills becomes subject to legal interpretation.

I for one think the issue is overblown.......it will get resolved.......cutting Tyrod now would be DUMBER than cutting Fitz and announcing Kevin Kolb was going to be your QB. :lol:

But this groin surgery info is entirely about the agent keeping the option to bring suit open.....which gives them room to negotiate a settlement if Whaley is dead set on getting rid of Tyrod.

I don't like it but I don't blame the agent. It's kinda' sneaky to bench him. He wants to play and put up numbers. He just had the most productive day of his career, actually showing progress in some areas and rather than allow him to keep playing they'd rather bench him in the very unlikely event that he gets a serious injury.

They gotta' be pissed.

This injury/surgery info is otherwise just a standard, clean-up type surgery that gets mentioned weeks after the season.

What the surgery concept means is that whether his option is REQUIRED to be picked up by the Bills becomes subject to legal interpretation.

I for one think the issue is overblown.......it will get resolved.......cutting Tyrod now would be DUMBER than cutting Fitz and announcing Kevin Kolb was going to be your QB. :lol:

But this groin surgery info is entirely about the agent keeping the option to bring suit open.....which gives them room to negotiate a settlement if Whaley is dead set on getting rid of Tyrod.

I don't like it but I don't blame the agent. It's kinda' sneaky to bench him. He wants to play and put up numbers. He just had the most productive day of his career, actually showing progress in some areas and rather than allow him to keep playing they'd rather bench him in the very unlikely event that he gets a serious injury.

They gotta' be pissed.

This injury/surgery info is otherwise just a standard, clean-up type surgery that gets mentioned weeks after the season.

The clause says "solely at the club's discretion" whether he can play. Agent doesn't seem to have much standing as to interpretation.

They gotta' be pissed.

Bills Dr makes that call. No one else. In the contract. No legal determination needed

I dont understand how people question TT about the injury or the timing of the injury or about TT's agent deserving a raise. TT either needs surgery or he doesnt. A very respected doctor will make that determination. TT cant fake that with the doctor. The fact that this is happening NOW is clear: we're eliminated from the playoffs. There is no reason for TT to play through the injury especially if it can only get worse. Why does their need to be a conspiracy or negative slant on this. It seems clear to me.

The clause says "solely at the club's discretion" whether he can play. Agent doesn't seem to have much standing as to interpretation.

Bills Dr makes that call. No one else. In the contract. No legal determination needed

I read it. I know.

I've also seen first hand how the legal system works in these kind of disputes.

As has Tyrod's attorney in this matter.......his agent.

This is the only bullet they have to put in their gun.......the target is far away but long shots can kill too.

We can carry on about how these things get misdiagnosed by team doctors and 6th round draft picks have to have second surgeries on the region and then miss the season........