could the Bills trade Tyrod Taylor?

swnybillsfan

Ok sure. Trade Contracts too And Taylors contract actually isnt bad if a team really likes him.

1st for Trent Richardson

Ok Irsay is still in the league, but Richardson wasn't about to get cut. Tyrod is about to get cut and you can bet your :censored: that NO ONE is giving up anything for him. But like I said, I would take a lone 3rd in a heartbeat if it were offered.

Denver fans want him.

He's an asset. You don't cut assets. You utilize them.

Maybe he needs more coaching. He certainly has talent. He played half this season with virtually nobody at the receiver position. Still he managed to get 23 tds and only 6 picks or so. He has over 500 yards on the ground. He's a great athlete. I'd try to renegotiate. If not, a trade would be the next option. Cutting him? No way.

You're right teams aren't stupid, so they also realize that by trading for him they have him locked up. Once he become a FA a team could offer the most money, but he may still decide to go elsewhere as feels it's a better fit or the team is better. they no longer control things.

Admittedly it does reduce his trade value as asking too much teams will say, I'll wait it out. But if team really wanted him, they may over pay a little, but doubt it would ever be as high as a 1st or 2nd.

Teams aren't stupid and Matt Millen isn't a GM anywhere. No one will make ANY kind of offer for Tyrod before the new league year begins IF at all.

Called value if i can get it i do it.

I have softened my stance in the past couple days on picking up the option

"I have softened my stance in the past couple days on picking up the option" . . . that right there is worthy of a News Conference, please explain.

"I have softened my stance in the past couple days on picking up the option" . . . that right there is worthy of a News Conference, please explain.

I have decided if the coach wants hit picked up fine. I wont complain when it is. However reserve the right to be criticial starting camp.

However to honor my Promise if it is Matt Patricia hire I will not be critical of TT all year.

Denver fans want him.

He's an asset. You don't cut assets. You utilize them.

Maybe he needs more coaching. He certainly has talent. He played half this season with virtually nobody at the receiver position. Still he managed to get 23 tds and only 6 picks or so. He has over 500 yards on the ground. He's a great athlete. I'd try to renegotiate. If not, a trade would be the next option. Cutting him? No way.

Teams cut overcompensated assets all the time. Tyrod will be cut for this reason.

The Bills will get a comp pick if they don't sign a qualifying FA, which is nice. Good call on that. No way any team picks up his contract though.

They could actually be in for a haul of compensatory picks in the 2nd year of the new HC if they are smart this offseason as players leave. Likely rounds for players

Tyrod -3rd

Gilmore - 3rd

Brown - 4th

Woods - 4th

Zero chance of trading Tyrod. No team will take him with that contract even if draft compensation is negligible.

i thought i had heard that all the guaranteed money was in the first couple years, then as it went on it wasn't too bad. tyrod does have a very particular set of skills that, while unconventional, are not altogether horrible. an aggressive coach running a fast pace offense with decisive quick reads may see him as good talent/value. maybe.