WIVB Josh Reed: Rex knows he's fired

dezertbill

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

punting at our own 40 was a no brainer. If we get stuffed there, like we did earlier in the game, then the game is over right there. There was plenty of time to stop them and still score but after horrible punt coverage the defense quit and laid down.

Fitting that you're the only other person besides Rex defending that punt.

I like Rex as a person but he was a lousy head coach.

i agree - I never disliked him. Thought he was a clown in NY but that's just who he is. I didn't care if he wanted to be himself. Clemson helmets, prank conference calls, jokes, bills truck... fine. seems like a great guy who really embraced the city and truly wanted to win here. I like the guy. But you cannot use a defensive scheme like he's putting out there. Something is very wrong. It's worse than last year. These are not bad players! Can't see it getting better or changing. He's so stubborn about his scheme.

Absolutely blows that Rex will be sitting on his fat a@@ while counting $15M for the next 3 years. Awesome signing!

From what I've seen of Rex coaching the Bills, I'd rather have him sitting on that arse counting Pegula Bucks than coaching this football team. Was a waste of time, but move on and don't waste another season with his vaunted defense.

Firing Rex is NOT going to change a !@#$ing thing around here. The whole damn thing needs to be burned to the ground, starting with Overdorf (Sr. VP of Football Administration), before we'll ever see any real impact on the field.

What specific issues do you have with Overdorf? I rarely think about him.

Absolutely blows that Rex will be sitting on his fat a@@ while counting $15M for the next 3 years. Awesome signing!

The Pegula's don't have a great track record running sports franchises.

Firing Rex is NOT going to change a !@#$ing thing around here. The whole damn thing needs to be burned to the ground, starting with Overdorf (Sr. VP of Football Administration), before we'll ever see any real impact on the field.

I'd agree except for Overdorf. The guy is a number cruncher extraordinaire that no longer has to work within the framework of bean counters in Detriot. He's got Daddy warbucks as an owner now, let him do his job. The rest can go , get rid of the stench of the last 17 seasons.

What specific issues do you have with Overdorf? I rarely think about him.

Anyone on the football side of the house associated with the last 16 years of futility should be shown the door. By all means keep EVERYBODY in marketing....PURE GENIUS selling the fan base **** loads of hope every season!!!

Anyone on the football side of the house associated with the last 16 years of futility should be shown the door. By all means keep EVERYBODY in marketing....PURE GENIUS selling the fan base **** loads of hope every season!!!

but why single him out, just curious. What's the issue with Overdorf?

Fire the secretaries too? I heard they made copies of the contracts so they share culpability.

That would include Russ Brandon

Apparently you meant keeping everyone in marketing would include Russ. However, from what we as fans are led to believe, Russ is also meddling in football decisions. Which qualifies him for a departure as well.

Fire the secretaries too? I heard they made copies of the contracts so they share culpability.

It's Christmas, lets not get too carried away.

Edited by Meatplow