It's time to see what Cardale Jones can do

17 Josh Allen

I think it's time to see what he can do were eliminated it's time to start thinking about our future. A decision will have to be made on Tyrod Taylor if were going to keep him. Even though Tyrod played really well we need to know what we have in Cardale Jones. Comments or Concerns Please

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's time to see what he can do were eliminated it's time to start thinking about our future. A decision will have to be made on Tyrod Taylor if were going to keep him. Even though Tyrod played really well we need to know what we have in Cardale Jones. Comments or Concerns Please

We are crazy to not keep Taylor. I would not be averse to giving Cardale some PT though.

Can't imagine anything he would do next week would be impactful. Jets already mailed it it today

Tyrod played one of his better games today, and he was still below average. Running out of clean pockets (made up for it with a few great scrambles) and throws were off the mark all day. A bunch of dead ducks that would have been incomplete if not for Watkins and Clay being able to dig it out of the dirt. Guy just can't consistently throw the ball at an NFL level

Tyrod played one of his better games today, and he was still below average. Running out of clean pockets (made up for it with a few great scrambles) and throws were off the mark all day. A bunch of dead ducks that would have been incomplete if not for Watkins and Clay being able to dig it out of the dirt. Guy just can't consistently throw the ball at an NFL level

yet they still put up more than enough to win the game.