It's time to see what Cardale Jones can do

17 Josh Allen

I'm no QB expert, but ... I slept in a Holiday Inn Express last night and I have watched a lot of Phillip Rivers being in San Diego. He throws the ball like a cripple and misses guys all the time, but everyone calls him a great QB. TT is a decent QB, he is not our problem. Sign him.

See that difference he throws the ball. Ours double clutches, hitches, fails to see WR, feels fake pressure and runs into real pressure. Promptly brining the COT to his defense that the line sucks

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny, so then that would make you Satan? The anti COT?

Yeah i guess. Though i have been blamed about being a member of the COE (Church of EJ) though another QB not good enough

I jist want good QB play in Buffalo for once. You get that everything else falls into place and the drought ends. Ala Raiders

Edited by MAJBobby

Yeah i guess. Though i have been blamed about being a member of the COE (Church of EJ) though another QB not good enough

I jist want good QB play in Buffalo for once. You get that everything else falls into place and the drought ends. Ala Raiders

As you see with all the opinions expressed here on how to improve the Bills, the common thread is that we all want the Bills to get better and WIN! Go Bills! The Bills will be picking up a new fan, with the Chargers leaving SD , my son is converting to being a Bills fan! Yeah! It only took 22 years.

As you see with all the opinions expressed here on how to improve the Bills, the common thread is that we all want the Bills to get better and WIN! Go Bills! The Bills will be picking up a new fan, with the Chargers leaving SD , my son is converting to being a Bills fan! Yeah! It only took 22 years.

i am so sorry that those are his two teams. Chargers are rock bottom at this point, he's actually trending up to root for the Bills. Edited by YoloinOhio

Tyrod played one of his better games today, and he was still below average. Running out of clean pockets (made up for it with a few great scrambles) and throws were off the mark all day. A bunch of dead ducks that would have been incomplete if not for Watkins and Clay being able to dig it out of the dirt. Guy just can't consistently throw the ball at an NFL level

This is complete nonsense saying he was below average. He completed 2/3 of his passes for 329 yards, 8.4 yards an attempt, 3 TDs, no INTs, rushed for 60 averaging 5 yards a run. So for a recap 389 total yards, 3 TDs, no turnovers and drove his team 89 yards to score the go ahead TD with 1:20 to play, below average my arse.

I don't think Cardale can get enough practice reps to give a good indication of his talent level. I would prefer to see more of TT.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think it's time to see what he can do were eliminated it's time to start thinking about our future. A decision will have to be made on Tyrod Taylor if were going to keep him. Even though Tyrod played really well we need to know what we have in Cardale Jones. Comments or Concerns Please

If he hasn't beaten out EJ as #2 then there is no reason he should get more than garbage time. I'm would be fine starting him if he were already #2 and taking all the #2 reps, but if he is still rough enough that he is #3, then there is no good reason to vault him other than our amusement as fans. Since there is some uncertainty about Tyrod still and his good game might have increased that, pushing him in a pass heavy attack with many mid range throws against the Jets would be the one place where we can get some additional live information to help construct our 2017 team and get to the big decision of whether to pick up his option to have him as our 2017 QB. I'm not sold on him as the QB of the future for his mid range accuracy and his decision making to read and see the open receiver, but since there isn't a better 2017 candidate at the moment (and EJ and Cardale are not), I still see the default situation being to pick up his option if a better one isn't found before then.