Who will go down as the better QB, Tebow or Taylor?

I have a better question for Bills fans. Do you think TT would be a better QB if he had an offensive coordinator like McCoy who could adapt the offense on the fly?

Nope. If have questions, this scouting profile (https://tommeltonscouting.wordpress.com/2011/03/22/tyrod-taylor-qb-virgina-tech-scouting-report/) spot on accurate on Tyrod's strength and weaknesses.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Tebow's playoff stats ( 2games):

Comp % - 19-47 40%

Yards - 452

TD - 2

Int - 0

Fumbles - 1

QBR - 86.3

Everyone will remember the 1 pass for 80 yards in OT...

In the regular season, completion percentage - 46%, 12 TD, 6 int, 7 Fumbles, rushing TD's 6.......

Denver made the playoffs with an 8-8 record. they did lose 40-14 against the Bills that season as well...

You left out the 126 passing yards per game average during that 2011 season. He had two games that season where he played the entire game and didn't eclipse 70 yds.

Edited by transient

Would it be proper to call you a Deacon or Bishop?

Good one....Who will go down as the better NFL player, Deacon Jones or Bishop Sankey?

But seriously...

Looking at Tebow's stats, the thing that is really frustrating is Denver won the division in 2011 with an 8-8 record. As have many teams with that record, or less, in other divisions throughout the last 20 years. I really believe the Bills would have snuck in a division title at 8-8 or 9-7 at some point in the last 17 years had the *Patsie's not been the **Patsie's. I know it's a lame excuse, but having NE in the division just crushes ones soul. I see a few more years left and things should get back to normal, you know BB's gone when Brady leaves. That should amount to an open division and a heck of a lot less **Patsie fans. Should be soon (fingers crossed)...

Good one....Who will go down as the better NFL player, Deacon Jones or Bishop Sankey?

But seriously...

Looking at Tebow's stats, the thing that is really frustrating is Denver won the division in 2011 with an 8-8 record. As have many teams with that record, or less, in other divisions throughout the last 20 years. I really believe the Bills would have snuck in a division title at 8-8 or 9-7 at some point in the last 17 years had the *Patsie's not been the **Patsie's. I know it's a lame excuse, but having NE in the division just crushes ones soul. I see a few more years left and things should get back to normal, you know BB's gone when Brady leaves. That should amount to an open division and a heck of a lot less **Patsie fans. Should be soon (fingers crossed)...

:lol:

How about a TSW Head Slap in honor of Deacon?

But seriously...

I see BB sticking around a couple years after Brady to just prove to everyone that the emperor didn't need Vader just a good Apprentice to lead in the ways of the dark side.. lmao...

Tebow led a team with a bad defense to a winning record to a playoff game and won with 300 yards passing against a good Piitsburgh team. Taylor has led a team with a bad defense to 2 back to back .500 seasons with virtually no playoff hopes and next to zero wins against any good teams.

Who do you got?

Taylor at the very least will still be a backup on an NFL squad next season. So that will give him at least 7 seasons in the NFL . Tebow couldn't even make it as a 3rd string QB after his 3rd season. Your thread is pointless .

Taylor at the very least will still be a backup on an NFL squad next season. So that will give him at least 7 seasons in the NFL . Tebow couldn't even make it as a 3rd string QB after his 3rd season. Your thread is pointless .

TT was hidden before he got two years as a starter, he'll be done soon enough. Without a playoff appearance, let alone a win. Edited by jmc12290

Tebow seems like a good dude and a nice story and all, but Tyrod is much better as an NFL QB, and it isn't even close.

That said, I still think Tyrod isn't all that good. But Tebow was straight up awful aside from a few miracle type situations.

The trouble with miracles is that they are rare. Give me the guy who can routinely hit the 15 yard passes to open WR. That's reproducible.

What amazes me is that an elite athlete who played QB his entire life, including becoming one of the most decorated QBs in college football history, could be so damn bad at throwing a football.

I get not reading coverages and all that stuff, but Tebow's biggest issue was that he couldn't throw a football.

Blows my mind.

What amazes me is that an elite athlete who played QB his entire life, including becoming one of the most decorated QBs in college football history, could be so damn bad at throwing a football.

I get not reading coverages and all that stuff, but Tebow's biggest issue was that he couldn't throw a football.

Blows my mind.

I guess this helps explain how the two levels are completely different.

There are only a handful of guys that have been elite at both levels.

Also explains why there are sooo many whiffs

Tebow led a team with a bad defense to a winning record to a playoff game and won with 300 yards passing against a good Piitsburgh team. Taylor has led a team with a bad defense to 2 back to back .500 seasons with virtually no playoff hopes and next to zero wins against any good teams.

Who do you got?

Another day older and farther from the playoffs. Why don't we bring Bledsoe back? Or how about Marangi? Billy Joe Hobart too?

Who will go down as the better running back Ryan Grant or CJ spiller? Neither. No one cares to ever talk about it. Just like no one will ever talk about who's better, Tebow or Taylor. So what no one talks about will never be decided.