Cardinals Cut WR Michael Floyd

YoloinOhio

NE gets the benefit because they have been winning for so long and EVERYONE considers the Emperor a absolute Genious! Lol

Sadly even Bill fans think your FO is run by I think someone here said "Bozo the clown"? So almost any move is looked as desperate now.

Pats* will also have more games to benefit from Floyd's services.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pats* will also have more games to benefit from Floyd's services.

Yes they will as a wise n on Sunday locks up at least the #2 seed but if both Oak and KC lose I THINK that locks up the #1 seed.... (but I am not 100%sure on that one )

I agree that when you're winning, every move looks better.

I would argue that our GM has done as good of a job building our team as you have with yours except we haven't lucked into an all time great qb in the 6th round.

See IMO your QB, while an issue isn't as bad asyour coaching. How Rex and Rob ALLOWED Bell to get almost 300 total yards on O by himself is completely unacceptable and it isn't an isolated incident. IMO Buffalo biggest issue is finding a coach build with so far.

Yes they will as a wise n on Sunday locks up at least the #2 seed but if both Oak and KC lose I THINK that locks up the #1 seed.... (but I am not 100%sure on that one )

See IMO your QB, while an issue isn't as bad asyour coaching. How Rex and Rob ALLOWED Bell to get almost 300 total yards on O by himself is completely unacceptable and it isn't an isolated incident. IMO Buffalo biggest issue is finding a coach build with so far.

Oh, Rex is a huge problem. But I think our roster on a whole is very comparable to NE's. Basically if you flip Brady and Taylor, our records are probably reversed imo.

Oh, Rex is a huge problem. But I think our roster on a whole is very comparable to NE's. Basically if you flip Brady and Taylor, our records are probably reversed imo.

Only if you took him now, I don't know if any of your past coaches would have stuck with him and gave him time to develop. I mean he was on the bench in year one, year two, I will say it he was a game manager and allowed the D to win most of those games. (He just didn't screw up) he became great (IMO) in 2003. And he became great because of great coaching allowing him to develop.

I think Marv Levy would been able do it, but I am hard pressed to see what HC after him would have been.

Edited by PatsFanNH

I agree that when you're winning, every move looks better.

I would argue that our GM has done as good of a job building our team as you have with yours except we haven't lucked into an all time great qb in the 6th round.

Except at backup QB, TE, and most of the defense. Would you not swap D's with the pats right now?

Not so sure. Pats allow the third fewest point and bills allow 17th most. On average 5.5 points per game better.

The offense, only 1.5 point difference. Both are top 10. The offense is scoring as is.

Not so sure. Pats allow the third fewest point and bills allow 17th most. On average 5.5 points per game better.

The offense, only 1.5 point difference. Both are top 10. The offense is scoring as is.

That is a huge red flag for Rex. This was a top 4 defense he inherited. But a Tom Brady offense keeps chains moving and doesn't tire out a defense like our 3 and out machine does.

Only if you took him now, I don't know if any of your past coaches would have stuck with him and gave him time to develop. I mean he was on the bench in year one, year two, I will say it he was a game manager and allowed the D to win most of those games. (He just didn't screw up) he became great (IMO) in 2003. And he became great because of great coaching allowing him to develop.

I think Marv Levy would been able do it, but I am hard pressed to see what HC after him would have been.

That's fair but how long was he developed? A year and 3 games?

That is a huge red flag for Rex. This was a top 4 defense he inherited. But a Tom Brady offense keeps chains moving and doesn't tire out a defense like our 3 and out machine does.

That's fair but how long was he developed? A year and 3 games?

I say 2 years, in 2001 he was a real game manager. His play was thatof "if it isn't there throw it away and let the D Handle it" it Was either 2002 or 2003 where he blossomed. Edited by PatsFanNH

Funny how things change....Everyone ignores this and wants us to sign Floyd but remember when Bruce did something similar?