Why is Dennis Thurman not taking the blame for the defense

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rex this and Rob that but it's Thurman's defensive calling and his defense that is making this team look bad.

Maybe the blame should be put on him more?

You answered your question. It's the Rex and Rob show. Thurman doesn't even go with the Ryans for wings.

When he is not coaching in the NFL next year that will be enough blame for me.

We should start s pool....who will be the first to get a NFL job of any kind first....Rex, Rob, Thurman or Lynn? I would guess that none do next year and maybe one ever does again.

We should start s pool....who will be the first to get a NFL job of any kind first....Rex, Rob, Thurman or Lynn? I would guess that none do next year and maybe one ever does again.

Lynn? Really? He will somewhere no doubt

Rex is the HC, plain and simple. If Rex can't override Thurman's play calling at any point then he's just a big, loud, and a BS of a fan that needs to go.

Rex called for the "bully" and instilled a degree of hope w/ his words saying "...well get ready we're going there [playoffs]".

Rex this and Rob that but it's Thurman's defensive calling and his defense that is making this team look bad.

Maybe the blame should be put on him more?

That's like saying Dougie was the reason Brees and the NO offence was so great when he was "OC" down in New Orleans.

I bet Thurman will be Rex's chopblock guy in favor of promoting his brother to full-time defense at seasons end IF Rex is retained.

Holy sh*t. You might be onto something here. Man I hope you are wrong.

That will work over well with the fans.

It would create quite the ruckus. Boo birds would be out hardcore.

Can only imagine how ugly things would in terms of fan outrage.

I don't think anyone in that front office would allow it to happen. They have to be smart enough to know it would be political suicide.

Why should Thurman carry the can for Rex...it is his team, his D that he bragged about, His D that he brought his brother in to support,

Rex will blame the injury of a draft choice, he will blame the LBs he has as not being the prototypical for his D and will want to cut them all. He will blame Hughes for not buying in and cut him first for his disagreement with Rob making someone look bad. He will blame our CBs who last year were the only saving grace.

He will NOT blame Rob, or his choice to have Spikes on this team ( who is a cancer sitting on the bench), nor will he blame his gutless handling of Dareus.

Thurman is way down the list of responsible people.

Sure the RB coach for the #1 rated rushing offense back to back years. Absolutely no one will have any interest.

Guy's worked under Del Rio, Parcells, Crennel, and Rex. Never been out of football, and interviewed for 2 HC jobs this past offseason.